The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

you gotta stop being bitter in this thread every chance you get cause you had differences with a few people in that thread. it's weird, bro
Or at least keep it there. I swear it's mostly just him and another weirdo just typing up nonsense, but you can easily skip it there.

it was one night and the sixers dont play again until Monday night.. they dont play this weekend they play Monday

yall reaching so damn hard its hilarious

i understand noone likes harden or the sixers but man yall are wildin

if anything id say that locked him in

There's been a lot of time between series for Philly. I don't really care that much if he wants to give back to the community for a couple nights.

But it's also just not a great look. Coming off a bad playoff series, flying across the country, while your co-star is nursing a pretty serious injury.

It's what sports fans do. Always easy to convince yourself it's gonna be different when it's your team. :lol:

"but it's not a weekend so..." :lol: :lol:
The series against Miami was probably his worst to date but here we are. Not even so much him being in Vegas but just you pretty much know for a fact he's gonna disappoint and it comes off like he knows it too so might as well live it up

it was one night and the sixers dont play again until Monday night.. they dont play this weekend they play Monday

yall reaching so damn hard its hilarious

i understand noone likes harden or the sixers but man yall are wildin

if anything id say that locked him in
What are you expecting from harden next round? 👀

It's crazy that Harden still has people defending him or expecting him to perform at a high level in the playoffs

It's what sports fans do. Always easy to convince yourself it's gonna be different when it's your team. :lol:

"but it's not a weekend so..." :lol: :lol:
just fans...?

Doc Rivers Gets Ejected on Make a GIF

What are you expecting from harden next round? 👀
the same he been doing all season long for the sixers which had them the 2nd or 3rd best record in the league for the 2nd half of the season when everyone was healthy

avg around 21-24 points

avg 8+ assists

avg 5-6 rebounds

While shooting 41% from 2 and 38% from 3

Harden avg 25.5 vs celtics this year wwith 9 assist on 47.5% and 42.4% from 3

guys like Tobias and Maxey willl need to step up and not avg 10 points

so that is what EYE am expecting.. bet ya did expect this response though

the same he been doing all season long for the sixers which had them the 2nd or 3rd best record in the league for the 2nd half of the season when everyone was healthy

avg around 21-24 points

avg 8+ assists

avg 5-6 rebounds

While shooting 41% from 2 and 38% from 3

Harden avg 25.5 vs celtics this year wwith 9 assist on 47.5% and 42.4% from 3

guys like Tobias and Maxey willl need to step up and not avg 10 points

so that is what EYE am expecting.. bet ya did expect this response though
Setting yourself up for disappointment my man :lol:

It's crazy that Harden still has people defending him or expecting him to perform at a high level in the playoffs

It’s different now, he’s not the go to scorer. He may even be the #3 scoring option after Embiid and Maxey.

He’s our facilitator so we don’t expect him to iso and take a gazzillion contested step back 3s. He’s minimized the foul bating (thank god) which typically bites him in the playoffs.

We do need him to make a damn layup tho…that’s my main concern with him. If he’s not a threat that way due to his Achilles, then we have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom