The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

They already got worse than Kyrie in there, both stats and personality. Karl Malone is a whole damn pedophile and a deadbeat dad and he's in there and Dwight Howard is going to join him. Kyrie making the top 100 list too when that comes around.

What is dwight's issue? That he was goofy and rubbed people the wrong way? Do not think he ever got in major trouble with the league

What is dwight's issue? That he was goofy and rubbed people the wrong way? Do not think he ever got in major trouble with the league
Dwight never got into any trouble because Dwight got lucky that spotlight never shone too bright on him in the social media era

Targeted twitter campaigns didn't exist in his prime when he was getting a different woman pregnant every year or when he was washed and getting caught in hotel rooms with underage girls

A lot of folks would've had something to say about him marrying Te'a Cooper too if he wasn't powerwashed by then, although that's all legal

They already got worse than Kyrie in there, both stats and personality. Karl Malone is a whole damn pedophile and a deadbeat dad and he's in there and Dwight Howard is going to join him. Kyrie making the top 100 list too when that comes around.

I don't actually care about his personality.
Or the personality of the people you mentioned.

I care about your impact on the game of basketball, and the point of basketball is to score more points than the other team over 48 mins.

I would vote for all manner terrible humans

who are great at increasing your chances of winning basketball games.

I don't actually care about his personality.
Or the personality of the people you mentioned.

I care about your impact on the game of basketball, and the point of basketball is to score more points than the other team over 48 mins.

I would vote for all manner terrible humans

who are great at increasing your chances of winning basketball games.
It seems your issue is with the HOF, not Kyrie

Maybe there should be another institution that uses different criteria to celebrate retired players, but the current HOF probably will never change into that.

When are they gonna press Amazon for providing access to that book. The problem extends past Kyrie clearly.

I don't think Amazon cares bruh. They're the one of the most profitable companies on Earth. They provide access to all types of controversial ****. You can literally purchase a copy of Mein Kampf.

What would pressing Amazon even look like? :lol:

These ads are insane. Wakanda merch got me dying for some reason :lol: :smh:

078851C0-2154-402D-8518-BEB12F96A6F1.jpeg

I don't think Amazon cares bruh. They're the one of the most profitable companies on Earth. They provide access to all types of controversial ****. You can literally purchase a copy of Mein Kampf.

I just think they haven’t gotten to it yet. They just removed like 100 books that referenced holocaust denial last year.

It seems your issue is with the HOF, not Kyrie

Maybe there should be another institution that uses different criteria to celebrate retired players, but the current HOF probably will never change into that.

I just…a career 24/4/6 guy with the resume he has…what kind of hall is excluding this :lol:?

Yeah, Bezos doesn't care. He'd probably be petty and release an updated edition.

Back
Top Bottom