The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Kyrie should get royalties

I'd like to think that a good amount of people purchased for research purposes like some have suggested.

Hopefully to go through it with a fine tooth comb and debunk the falsehoods with a counter documentary.

I have zero interest in reading it and I have zero idea what/if there are supposed to be actual truths in it.

Al-damn-right, first they wanted an apology, now they’re like “was it even him apologizing or was it an agent of his?” Now, not being insensitive about any of this, but c’mon folks….

I honestly can’t believe the Nets thought it was a good idea to trade for Simmons. In a season where he was too scared to play the game. Might be the craziest thing of all.
At this point, and when feasibly possible, they should burn it all down. Doesn’t matter what they do going forward after this with the same group, they tried, and it just won’t work.

And on top off it, Mikey from Waltham scored four documented points in the last game that he played.

Last edited:
I honestly can’t believe the Nets thought it was a good idea to trade for Simmons. In a season where he was too scared to play the game. Might be the craziest thing of all.
Would have been better off just living with a disgruntled Sheriff Jimbo. Their brand is dysfunction regardless.

Brooklyn is just a cursed franchise. And the one season they had a likable team with all star d-lo, Jarrett Allen, and caris Levert, they throw it all away

KLFASjx.jpg

"Put in his place"

Brothas I hope y'all paying attention to this.

Mans dribbled in place, didn't create no separation, and shot a one legged 3. Not sure how to feel about this. The basketball fan in me loved seeing this but the analytic fanatic in me wants to report him to one of the Niketalk mods.

How many games has he played on this contract and how much has he made? I’m tempted to do the math later but i bet he averages over 1 mil per game played

So this is separate from the degenerative quad issue he has? Damn Kawhi.

How low would it be for me to go pull the “Kawhi fooled the lakers” posts back out?

ALA had some nice takes in the summer of 2019.

It would be a shame if someone posted them in here today….

How many games has he played on this contract and how much has he made? I’m tempted to do the math later but i bet he averages over 1 mil per game played

Cap (at least for now). It’s not serious

If it turns out to be then it is what it is but OHM is obv way more plugged in than Broussard lol

Chris Broussard should be a banned source. Remember when he was adamant Kawhi was going to the Lakers and his source was a random redditor who ended up deleting his account?

Back
Top Bottom