The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Are you referring to a specific country? I’d love to know.

Because I know Spain uses a clock that doesn’t make any god damn sense whatsoever. They’re like two house behind the Sun.

Everyone is always like “OMG!!! Spain eat Dinner so late! They eat at night”. Blame their dumb*** government for having the wrong time zone.
I worked for a spanish company for a few years, their Daylight Savings Time is weird

How many games has he played on this contract and how much has he made? I’m tempted to do the math later but i bet he averages over 1 mil per game played

kawhii 31.jpg

And if you prefer KAT over Mobley, that's a 30 for 30.

Poor thing

Best for him would be mental health help and multiple psychologists along with public apology. Once done, he needs to be under the guidance of Rich Paul and Lebron. Sign with a team that has a female owner and thrive.

I mean the goal is to win basketball games. If you compile numbers and it doesn't seem to help you other than with LeBron. It seems like that's more important than the proximity to the arbitrary 50/40/90 line

What what the hell did T-Mac's numbers help you do?

How many games has he played on this contract and how much has he made? I’m tempted to do the math later but i bet he averages over 1 mil per game played

He played the majority of games during the bubble season and the one after that, when they got to WCF and he got injured in the second round.

He missed all of last season recovering from ACL surgery, which is normal for NBA players who get that injury. He’s missed some games this year because of the same knee, but it’s not serious and it’s only November.

They were too good to be a tanking team before Kawhi got there, but they also weren’t winning a title with a Gallo/PatBev/Trezz/LouWill core. They’ve already been further then they’ve ever been with Kawhi on the team.

I don’t have any regrets about the team signing him and I’m doubtful anyone in the front office does either.

He played the majority of games during the bubble season and the one after that, when they got to WCF and he got injured in the second round.

He missed all of last season recovering from ACL surgery, which is normal for NBA players who get that injury. He’s missed some games this year because of the same knee, but it’s not serious and it’s only November.

They were too good to be a tanking team before Kawhi got there, but they also weren’t winning a title with a Gallo/PatBev/Trezz/LouWill core. They’ve already been further then they’ve ever been with Kawhi on the team.

I don’t have any regrets about the team signing him and I’m doubtful anyone in the front office does either.
FOH

pop said it’s not true so it must not be.

Fr it is difficult to believe the spurs would just let the behavior continue if they were notified

Again, for it to happen 9 times like she’s accusing, at some point does she just not take the appointment

But the chaos will be coming shortly I’m sure

Back
Top Bottom