The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I don't think Amazon cares bruh. They're the one of the most profitable companies on Earth. They provide access to all types of controversial ****. You can literally purchase a copy of Mein Kampf.

What would pressing Amazon even look like? :lol:
Yea, I don’t really get why people are honing in on this in a capitalist society like our own. This book/movie was completely unknown before Kyrie promoted it on HIS own platform.

This chick accidentally posted a nude on her IG story that she was trying to send to another man.... I'm not speaking on him hitting on her so don't associate my post with that but that has to be a ****** up way to find out your wife is a hxe... Athletes have the worst taste in women.

Fr it is difficult to believe the spurs would just let the behavior continue if they were notified

Again, for it to happen 9 times like she’s accusing, at some point does she just not take the appointment

But the chaos will be coming shortly I’m sure
Are you victim blaming? This post exemplifies toxic masculinity? How do you expect a grown woman to just stop putting herself in situations that she isn't comfortable with? You've been reported you misogynist pos!

So my question is what will it take to finally be enough to move on?
They have a list of things he needs to do from an organizational standpoint. Why are we asking about what it will “finally take to move on” when there was point yesterday when he wasn’t even willing to denounce antisemitism?

They have a list of things he needs to do from an organizational standpoint. Why are we asking about what it will “finally take to move on” when there was point yesterday when he wasn’t even willing to denounce antisemitism?
Except he literally denounced it the first time he spoke on it. Y'all are literally calling a man who identifies as a Jew, antisemitic all because the media said he is.

What what the hell did T-Mac's numbers help you do?

When Tmac was on the court, your team's chances of winning the game drastically improves

When Kyrie is on the court we have like a decade plus of evidence, that it doesn't seem to make that big of a difference and in some situations it seems to hurt.

never been. A big on / off guy even on crappy teams.

He's a highly specialized offensive weapon that requires a very specific ecosystem to help you win.

He had an incredible game and made a huge shot in the finals. Credit to him.

But messing up multiple teams with his antics, and sucking as the lead guy also goes on his resume.

1667603821679.png
This is when I knew Mikey was on da RIGHT TRACK

When Tmac was on the court, your team's chances of winning the game drastically improves

When Kyrie is on the court we have like a decade plus of evidence, that it doesn't seem to make that big of a difference and in some situations it seems to hurt.

He's a highly specialized offensive weapon that requires a very specific ecosystem to help you win.

He had an incredible game and made a huge shot in the finals

There's probably less than 30 players in the history of the league that can be lead dogs AND lead teams to success. T-Mac damn sure wasn't one of them. A lot of dudes put up numbers on bad teams. I'd value what Myrie did in that one playoff run and it's significance in the annals of NBA history over anything Tracy accomplished in his career as there other accolades are pretty comparable.

He has a damn good case for being top 75 all time and doesn't deserve to be mentioned with Kyle BBL Lowry.

He had an incredible game and made a huge shot in the finals. Credit to him.

But messing up multiple teams with his antics, and sucking as the lead guy also goes on his resume.

Kyrie Irving has at least won ONE playoff series as the guy on a team.

You keep repeating the same point about T-Mac "improving" his teams chances to win but he never left the first round (including losing a series up 3-1)...and he wasn't injured for ALL of his playoff appearances

Kyrie Irving has at least won ONE playoff series as the guy on a team.

You keep repeating the same point about T-Mac "improving" his teams chances to win but he never left the first round (including losing a series up 3-1)...and he wasn't injured for ALL of his playoff appearances
I love how we’re all in agreement that 2013 Spurs stint doesn’t count whatsoever lol

Back
Top Bottom