The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I still think it's wild that Kevin Love is a viable rotation player

He like upped and quit in the middle of a game 2 or 3 years ago and it seemed like he was mentally and physically cooked

Last year he had a case for 6MOY and he's doing the same thing to start this season

20221104_170755.jpg

stare-jason-terry (1).gif

Kyrie Irving has at least won ONE playoff series as the guy on a team.

You keep repeating the same point about T-Mac "improving" his teams chances to win but he never left the first round (including losing a series up 3-1)...and he wasn't injured for ALL of his playoff appearances

So your argument, is because Kyrie irving beat a Pacers team without Oladipo. and Bojan Bodonivic as it's leading scorer.
and then proceded to get obliterrated by the Milwauke

with Kyrie doing insane **** like trying gaurd Gannis for no good reason, and playing like a person shaving points.

such an embarrassing defeat that he essentially had to flee the city.

this is your argument that he's better than Tmac? :lol:

I implore you to reconsider.

you need only look at the rosters.
go look at the magic rosters and get back to me.
if you think those teams would have been better off with Kyrie Irving doing dumb **** he did in that bucks series.

this is why I say adding up resumes is the lowest form of basketball analysis.

Too bad the 2 primary guards are not playing. Although it is scary to think that without those two, the Cavs can still dominate that convincingly.

So your argument, is because Kyrie irving beat a Pacers team without Oladipo. and Bojan Bodonivic as it's leading scorer.
and then proceded to get obliterrated by the Milwauke

with Kyrie doing insane **** like trying gaurd Gannis for no good reason, and playing like a person shaving points.

such an embarrassing defeat that he essentially had to flee the city.

this is your argument that he's better than Tmac? :lol:

I implore you to reconsider.

you need only look at the rosters.
go look at the magic rosters and get back to me.
if you think those teams would have been better off with Kyrie Irving doing dumb **** he did in that bucks series.

this is why I say adding up resumes is the lowest form of basketball analysis.

Who said I was arguing w/ you about who's better between T-Mac and Kyrie Irving as individual players? I could have sworn we were talking HOF cases...and when T-Mac was introduced...you started telling us how much "better" McGrady made his teams...as if that's why he's in the HOF.

You're not about to Juelz me to death by tweaking the criteria for your argument as you see fit.

Chris Broussard should be a banned source. Remember when he was adamant Kawhi was going to the Lakers and his source was a random redditor who ended up deleting his account?
I was all the way out on Broussard as a legit information guy way before that. In 2015, during the Clippers/DeAndre Jordan team bonding exercise/hostage situation, he reported that Mark Cuban was driving around Houston asking random people for DJ's address. Even if Cuban did not call BS on him, which he did, that was the occasions I thought "damn, this dude really just makes up stuff".

Back
Top Bottom