The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Reminds me of this one
20221104_193033.gif

Goddamn he lost his shoe deal? Cmon now
We literally just saw this play out a few weeks ago when someone said they’d go defcon, wouldn’t apologize, as they continued their descent. And lost their shoe deal (with Adidas).

Never should have shared that tweet. And quickly apologized and denounced the film with key points of why it was bad.

Don’t attack LGBTQ+, Jews, etc

If you gave Kyrie an All-NBA wing talent instead of LeBron I don't think it's unfair to think Irving still racks up those All-Star and All-NBA bids

Maybe not the ring but the Gold Medals and other stuff I think he'd still be able to accomplish

You mean like KD and Harden? Or Tatum and Steven Adams as the coach?

The fact is he hasn’t accomplished anything outside of his years with Lebron.

Who said I was arguing w/ you about who's better between T-Mac and Kyrie Irving as individual players? I could have sworn we were talking HOF cases...and when T-Mac was introduced...you started telling us how much "better" McGrady made his teams...as if that's why he's in the HOF.

You're not about to Juelz me to death by tweaking the criteria for your argument as you see fit.

The criteria has not changed.

One guy was put on a good team that made conference finals. And engineered a comical, embarrassing playoff defeat and fled the city.

Andther guy was on a team with Pat Garity and Bo Outlaw and got them 44 wins.

Seems to me one guy increased his team's chances of winning, the other guy didn't.

Try and guess which one.

I was all the way out on Broussard as a legit information guy way before that. In 2015, during the Clippers/DeAndre Jordan team bonding exercise/hostage situation, he reported that Mark Cuban was driving around Houston asking random people for DJ's address. Even if Cuban did not call BS on him, which he did, that was the occasions I thought "damn, this dude really just makes up stuff".
Ok that tweet was a classic I’ll give him that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom