The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Dudes really treat everything Bron says/does like he's a supervillain :lol: :lol:

Ask anyone that age and stage of their careers about their future after a tough/long season and you'll get the same exact answer 10/10.

Only with Bron does it have to be some calculated NK propaganda level **** for another purpose :lol:

Irregardless of all the props and flowers he gave to his victorious opponent, gotta be something deeper always

What he said in the postgame, was 1000% real. No fault in that.

The Chris Haynes article is propaganda. He’s talking about how he’s better than 99% of the league, and his injury cost him the season, and need for surgery and blah blah blah. That was pre written. We know it.

That is entirely different and calculated. Cmon man :lol:

And the SHEER number of openly pro Lebron media guys…whether journalist, agents, players, former players, analysts etc etc is OD. we can agree on that. Scale it back SOME, for the interest of at least looking impartial. Damn :lol:

Dudes really treat everything Bron says/does like he's a supervillain :lol: :lol:

Ask anyone at that age and stage of their careers about their future after a tough/long season and you'll get the same exact answer 10/10. No matter the sport too.

Only with Bron does it have to be some calculated, 4D chess NK propaganda level **** for another purpose :lol:

Irregardless of all the props and flowers he gives to his victorious opponent, still gotta be something deeper and more sinister always
I'm not even saying that there was intent behind it, but he's LeBron and the media is the media, so him saying he might retire when he did was necessarily going to overshadow the Nuggests going to the Final for a lot of folks.

Explain your username and how you weren't rooting for the Lakers?

It was a joke on the Witness slogan and KB. Always respected Kobe though. It was back before you were a bron stan probably

Now explain to me going from puffing the chest after beating the warriors to “just a 7 seed” when the brooms came out. The 180 is fierce

It was a joke on the Witness slogan and KB. Always respected Kobe though. It was back before you were a bron stan probably

Now explain to me going from puffing the chest after beating the warriors to “just a 7 seed” when the brooms came out. The 180 is fierce
my guy

there is no choice but to respect kobe bean bryant
the most influential player during his era

tell me any other instance where kids sit in a classroom and yell a players name as they toss paper balls into a basket?

kobe-bryant.jpg

my guy

there is no choice but to respect kobe bean bryant
the most influential player during his era

tell me any other instance where kids sit in a classroom and yell a players name as they toss paper balls into a basket?

kobe-bryant.jpg

AI until the mid 00s, then Kobe took it.

Iverson influence still unreal. Track stars rocking shooting sleeves in 2023 and **** :lol:

And that’s just the surface. RIP Kobe & Everybody on that chopper. That **** still don’t feel right :smh:

I'm not even saying that there was intent behind it, but he's LeBron and the media is the media, so him saying he might retire when he did was necessarily going to overshadow the Nuggests going to the Final for a lot of folks.
Whatever he'd say would always dominate the cycle right after a playoff L though let's be real :lol:

Don't think it was done with any intention of overshadowing anyone, he's just Lebron James. If he coughed on the podium it would be discussed ad-nauseum :lol:

Just think he was being raw with whatever was on his mind in that moment after a long season. Hard to commit or think of the journey again for next season immediately after the current/last one when you've got that type of mileage on your body.

If there was any other motive/message then I think it'd be moreso aimed at his own team/front office rather than an attempt at stealing shine from his opponent realistically

Dudes really treat everything Bron says/does like he's a legit supervillain :lol: :lol:

Ask anyone at that age and stage of their careers about their future after a tough/long season and you'll get the same exact answer 10/10. No matter the sport too.

Only with Bron does it have to be some calculated, 4D chess NK propaganda level **** for another purpose :lol:

Irregardless of all the props and flowers he gives to his victorious opponent, still gotta be something deeper and more sinister always.

Can't simply be a near 40 year old needing time to reassess and evaluate what he wants to do moving forward.
I still believe in Old Man Bron, think this Lakers squad still got 1 more run left in em…Keep the team to together as is and see what happens next season :pimp:

I still believe in Old Man Bron, think this Lakers squad still got 1 more run left in em…Keep the team to together as is and see what happens next season :pimp:
Me too but they need to retool somehow. Gotta try to keep certain pieces while upgrading on the guys you know you can't win a title with.

The difference between championship pieces like KCP compared to a Dlo was made glaring last series.

I'm sure the rumor mill is gonna go crazy this summer but Pelinka needs to play it smart like he did midseason and not how he did the offseasons coming off the bubble year :lol:

Me too but they need to retool somehow. Gotta try to keep certain pieces while upgrading on the guys you know you can't win a title with.

The difference between championship pieces like KCP compared to a Dlo was made glaring last series.

I'm sure the rumor mill is gonna go crazy this summer but Pelinka needs to play it smart like he did midseason and not how he did the offseasons coming off the bubble year :lol:
We need Myles Turner!!

MyLeague :pimp:

All I see, is a fire fit in 2003, and a top 10 rapper of all time.

Now tell me what the Lakers are doing right now?

Y’all should check this place out. Went in 2020, and it was beautiful. I’m sure you’ll be joining them there 🏝️☀️

Back
Top Bottom