The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

dont forget the 2nd part of the equation.. always a good day when certain teams catch an L

giphy.gif
I’ll give you that because thats definitely a part of it too

MyLeague :pimp:

All I see, is a fire fit in 2003, and a top 10 rapper of all time.

Now tell me what the Lakers are doing right now?

Y’all should check this place out. Went in 2020, and it was beautiful. I’m sure you’ll be joining them there 🏝️☀️

No Cancun. Doing Oaxaca this summer tho :nthat:

Not sure if yall noticed it but it was a foul called and Jamal Murray had the ball in the corner in front of his bench

Murray threw the ball at the rim with one hand and that 💩 went in
Thats how on 🔥 Denver was this series

Hopefully that wasn’t their nba finals because Miami coming for blood

1 thread for the whole season thru the finals works...makes it easier to track things

Just gotta live with all the off topic and eliminated team talks till Miami vs Denver , but thats no big deal
I actually have integrity and read through the entire thread before posting

A lot of you heathens be posting the same **** that already had been or be on freeze time

Gotta let wavycrocket wavycrocket live with the Nuggets and get his takes off....Yo been in here talking bout they the Real Young Core and "Magic Jokic" for years, couldn't have played out any better with Denver sweeping the Lakers to finally get to the finals :lol: :pimp:
He ain’t slick wit it by including his lil strays to lebron while somehow elevating curry via a Jamal Murray tweet lol

Back
Top Bottom