The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

would be dope but please just not the celtics lol

i actually do like them to win tonight though - books finally adjusted to them being underdogs i see
Agree, I have Boston tonight as well. Books overadjusted imo after hating on Miami all playoffs

Ok then.

Don’t even wanna make any big sexy moves like the media loves to align NY with. Just want some smart and functional swaps. Only if this ninja fits with the offense. And the money is not egregious. Freeing up some minutes for Obi is priority #1.

Julius is still on a very good contract for a third option. IQ is ready to get the ball in his hands. Got the draft picks, gotta get rid of Evan.

Didn’t get the Me7o reunion but hopefully there’s a 🦄 coming to say sup big head 🐾. I’ll consider other options but number one on the board & in my heart.

He ain’t slick wit it by including his lil strays to lebron while somehow elevating curry via a Jamal Murray tweet lol

That’s not what I was doing. I’m saying, in surprised that Jamal Murray is the first to go 50-40-90 in a WCF. Especially in a Western Conference Finals, that Steph has dominated, shooting 50-40 a couple times. It’s an anomaly, that he would should 80% from the free throw line in a series where his shot is going like that.

But as you, and many others know on here…I’ve been calling Jamal Murray “STEPH MURRAY” for YEARS at this point. Even to ridicule.

It’s just a perfect turn of events, that Murray would be the one to do, THAT.

And what I said about Lebron, regarding the AD Blame convo is the truth. 🤷🏾‍♂️

That’s not what I was doing. I’m saying, in surprised that Jamal Murray is the first to go 50-40-90 in a WCF. Especially in a Western Conference Finals, that Steph has dominated, shooting 50-40 a couple times. It’s an anomaly, that he would should 80% from the free throw line in a series where his shot is going like that.

But as you, and many others know on here…I’ve been calling Jamal Murray “STEPH MURRAY” for YEARS at this point. Even to ridicule.

It’s just a perfect turn of events, that Murray would be the one to do, THAT.

And what I said about Lebron, regarding the AD Blame convo is the truth. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Speaking of blaming- its gonna be a thing to see good ole Mike malone getting some jewelry

Ok then.

Don’t even wanna make any big sexy moves like the media loves to align NY with. Just want some smart and functional swaps. Only if this ninja fits with the offense. And the money is not egregious. Freeing up some minutes for Obi is priority #1.

Julius is still on a very good contract for a third option. IQ is ready to get the ball in his hands. Got the draft picks, gotta get rid of Evan.

Didn’t get the Me7o reunion but hopefully there’s a 🦄 coming to say sup big head 🐾. I’ll consider other options but number one on the board & in my heart.
This is terrible. You taking the ball out of Brunson's hand for LowIQ and wishing for KP to be brought back? Gotta be troll posting.

Back
Top Bottom