The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I have a feeling the finals is going to be a good series
Both teams play hard and play for 48min

Bruce Brown was talking 💩 and mean mugging DLo so let’s see if he still thuggin next series

Ain’t George Karl beat cancer a couple times and he like 75 years old? Add all that to the fact he’s grumpy and miserable no surprise yo looks like that

I had a shorty spend the past weekend with me and she put me on to “From” as well, but don’t think I’ll continue watching…The main police dude and his son annoy me :lol: :smh:

This is terrible. You taking the ball out of Brunson's hand for LowIQ and wishing for KP to be brought back? Gotta be troll posting.
IQ needs the ball but he’s not getting it here. He should be traded imo.

And KP works well off the ball. He works well with Jalen Brunson. You gonna say Porzingis is not a better player than Julius Randle? Does that not inherently upgrade the overall talent on the team?

KP & Obi are a better fit. Both are higher iq players than Randle. Less Randle, better team. Kinda like the fire thibs brigade led by none other keko jones keko jones in all his corny glory.

But this time it’s correct. There’s 29 others so yes very likely but don’t tell me I don’t know what’s good for my team sir.

Who do you Stan for?

And KP works well off the ball. He works well with Jalen Brunson. You gonna say Porzingis is not a better player than Julius Randle? Does that not inherently upgrade the overall talent on the team?

KP & Obi are a better fit. Both are higher iq players than Randle. Less Randle, better team. Kinda like the fire thibs brigade led by none other keko jones keko jones in all his corny glory.

But this time it’s correct. There’s 29 others so yes very likely but don’t tell me I don’t know what’s good for my team sir.

Who do you Stan for?
Reading this idiot all season long is exhausting. Ya can have him.

Yea the son is annoying :lol:

I remember his pops from LOST and Oz though so it's cool seeing him in a lead role

Yep, he was Walt on LOST (I found him annoying for constantly yelling at everybody "WHERE'S MY SON?!?!!?!" and I forget his name in Oz but he was the guy in the wheelchair. My brother is like 9 years older than me but I would watch it with him as a kid. Fast forward to 2015/2016 when I did an adult rewatch I was like "I can't believe my parents let me watch this ****." Granted I had no clue what was really going on for the most part but still :lol:

Teams always go into panic mode. Why would the Lakers or any team for that matter want Trae Young.

I’ll give you that because thats definitely a part of it too

Just waiting on Celtics now..

1684874607415.gif

Who do you Stan for?
I live in the NY area so I'm a Knicks fan by default but fav players are Kiwi and Buckets.

I'm down with lowIQ getting the ball on someone else team so I'm good with that if he don't want to be a back up.

KP is not a better ball player than JR. I'm down for JR upgrade though, I ain't riding for him. I'm just anti KP.

Denver going over on their win totals every season also may have had something to do with him keeping his job

Yes. That’s exactly what it is. Been saying it forever.

But Win totals…estimated by who?

Malone is an average to above average coach. Who has cost the nuggets in a couple of ways across a couple of seasons. Nothing really major, because the expectation wasn’t really there, and their ceiling relatively low. So it’s all extras. I jokingly been saying Jokic is too good, to justifiably fire Malone.

But when Nikola Jokic is playing 82 games…you will go over your win total.

@BRONBROW2020 has said it many times but having AD at the 5 really wears him down and limits his offensive output. Lakers fans (myself included) believed that playing AD at the 5 would be a huge advantage to the Lakers given what we saw with him playing in that role in limited spurts. AD thrived in 20 because they had legit defensive bigs at the 5 that could get a bucket here or there but cleaned up the glass. I think AD is elite but playing at the 5 wears him down which might explain his uneven offensive production in the playoffs
Been saying this since 2021

Lakers had the best defensive rating in the playoffs going into this series against a team that most consider to have 3 weak defenders starting. And got swept
Lakers had best defensive rating after rounds 1 and 2 cause they played two teams that had munchkins in their lineup, allowing AD to pretty much dominate in the paint lol.

The moment Lakers faced a bigger team, they realized it was them who was the small ball squad and we all saw how AD fell back down to earth when he had to battle both Jokic and Gordon in the paint. Reality hit him hard.

Would've been a totally different outcome had TT and WG been in the regular rotation since Game 1 as evidenced by the impact TT made in the game in his limited minutes last night.

NT was witness last night as to why it was imperative for LAL to have TT in the lineup playing next to AD and as a back up to AD. Y'all saw it first hand - Lakers needed to Go Big against the Nuggets and Ham failed big time.

I saw TT's impact before the series even started and Darvin didn't, hence the sweep. :lol:

Lakers had best defensive rating after rounds 1 and 2 cause they played two teams that had munchkins in their lineup, allowing AD to pretty much dominate in the paint lol.

The moment Lakers faced a bigger team, they realized it was them who was the small ball squad and we all saw how AD fell back down to earth when he had to battle both Jokic and Gordon in the paint. Reality hit him hard.

Would've been a totally different outcome had TT and WG been in the regular rotation since Game 1 as evidenced by the impact TT made in the game in his limited minutes last night.

NT was witness last night as to why it was imperative for LAL to have TT in the lineup playing next to AD and as a back up to AD. Y'all saw it first hand - Lakers needed to Go Big against the Nuggets and Ham failed big time.

I saw TT's impact before the series even started and Darvin didn't, hence the sweep. :lol:

They wouldn’t have won a game if TT played. He’s 6-9. That boost he did provide wasn’t sustainable. Add to it y’all didn’t shoot it well from 3 at all, adding TK was only going to jumble it up more. Y’all weren’t going to get back in transition adding those guys to the lineup. He was on the scrap heap for a reason.

Wenyen was food too.

Back
Top Bottom