The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Gil’s Arena had a good point bout the announcement they put out for Kawhii. Although not similar, it puts me in the mindset of when Rondo and coach K were not clicking and cuts were due to be announced. Said Rondo had a family emergency to attend to.

I knew it was done when Rondo was pushing the ball like he was on the Celtics, coach K told rondo to stop, rondo picked up his dribble and called out a set, then dribbled again. Got called for a double dribble, then spiked the ball to the floor. At that point you saw him and coach k were not going to work. Before the night was over it was announced rondo had a family emergency ahead of the cuts to be announced the next day.

Gil’s Arena had a good point bout the announcement they put out for Kawhii. Although not similar, it puts me in the mindset of when Rondo and coach K were not clicking and cuts were due to be announced. Said Rondo had a family emergency to attend to.

I knew it was done when Rondo was pushing the ball like he was on the Celtics, coach K told rondo to stop, rondo picked up his dribble and called out a set, then dribbled again. Got called for a double dribble, then spiked the ball to the floor. At that point you saw him and coach k were not going to work. Before the night was over it was announced rondo had a family emergency ahead of the cuts to be announced the next day.
Gil's Arena gets a lot of flack because of many clips shared but there is often time (more than not) solid basketball convos being had.

But I understand how/why it turns some folks off.

Peacock games

4YMgGH.gif

So are they saying they think Kawhi has an issue with Kerr and that’s why he left? And not really because of his knee?

So are they saying they think Kawhi has an issue with Kerr and that’s why he left? And not really because of his knee?
Not at all. Just the wording of the announcement. They dissected it in full. You have to listen to the clip, and it will make more sense.

He is right though

I watched nearly every game

They gave away a bunch of them

Don't think they are a championship team compared to others in the West but some of the loses last season were head scratchers.

Like sometimes the entire offense would just fall apart in the 4th.
Yea you guys were statistically the worst 4th quarter team in the league this season, crazy

Yea you guys were statistically the worst 4th quarter team in the league this season, crazy
Watching that **** had me wishing my corners would grow back so I could pull them out again

Everything would be go fine in the 3rd, then the fourth starts and it is a **** show.

:lol: Looking forward to when Rondo is in the big seat. Should happen sooner than later

Back
Top Bottom