The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

It’s dope he wants to win so bad he’s willing to take less but this is significant money and it’s dumb. Get all the money you can get. It’s not surprising that it’s Brunson making this deal, he’s just that kind of guy. He’s beloved here and is the best Knick we’ve had in over two decades. It’s always **** Dolan and all the billionaires.

Brunson daddy on staff. I think they been had money. He probably just wants to keep a competitive roster I guess. Couldn’t be me

And I think his dad played in the NBA too, so he ain’t starving. But playing for the Knicks and winning will make for a lot of endorsement money on the back end

Y’all wilding. It’s a dude with a whole Twitter following based on reading lips. DG could be asking about the shenanigans and that’s not everyones business
Nah man.
Twitter has destroyed life in general

We had cameras back in the 90s and 00s focusing on players handshakes right after the game ended and dudes back then weren’t covering their mouths

Today’s generation of players is ULTRA sensitive 😂

Jalen was 4 years old last time Knicks made it past the 2nd Rd, to do this in the name of "winning" is just abject tomfoolery.

And I think his dad played in the NBA too, so he ain’t starving. But playing for the Knicks and winning will make for a lot of endorsement money on the back end
Rick Brunson isn't hurting by any means, but he was a minimum player for the entirety of his career.

While we're on the subject of Rick Brunson he should've advised Jalen not to sign that contract. I get how invested they currently are with the Knicks org but yall do not own the team. Milk these billionaires for every penny you can get.

Like what the Sixers have done this offseason
on thee list

Chris Jericho List GIFs | Tenor

Back
Top Bottom