The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Yea you said it right. A better HOPE.
ADVERTISEMENTCome on​

Then trying to flip this into some morality convo talking about some damn, "We shouldn't be bashing kids."

Now pro Basketball player is excused from being evaluated.

I don't get it.
Folks was saying the French kids drafted at the top sucked on draft night before even seeing them play, but now we can’t discuss what we seen on the floor from a player the same age as them :lol: :smh:

1721156828422.png

i think he’ll have easier shots than he will in summer league. I don’t mean hell he will be good i just think when you’re a straight up role player the game is easier when you’re playing with good players. In the real games they’d double AD or Bron and he may get an occasional open look from three since that makes the most sense to give up (especially if he can’t make them).

If Bronny is playing any legitimate minutes we are in some big trouble as a team or it's a huge blowout. He should spend the vast majority of his time in the G-League this season.

Completely different types of prospects :lol:. Especially how they came up

I dunno highly skilled, zero passing, tough shot making guards with skinny narrow frames lacking elite explosion?

I think it's a similar situation except Anthony is shorter, less talented and has even less explosion than Emoni.

I'm not saying It's over for him. I'm just saying the path to the NBA won't be easy...he has a lot to work on.

Back
Top Bottom