The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Ngl this sucks for Bronny. Having fans and media feel a type of way is one thing. Who cares really. But seeing your actual own peers give they real thoughts and not respect your game is tough. No matter what dad says. I’ve been there. He’s just got to rise up to the challenge and be ready to work.

Ngl this sucks for Bronny. Having fans and media feel a type of way is one thing. Who cares really. But seeing your actual own peers give they real thoughts and not respect your game is tough. No matter what dad says. I’ve been there. He’s just got to rise up to the challenge and be ready to work.

Def feel bad for yo, cuz he really ain’t ask for none of this. Bron, Klutch & media forcing **** :smh:

Kinda makes you go back and look at Bronnys competitive career. He was kinda elevated (rankings, etc) without really proving it on the circuit. HS too.

Klutch & Bron & them can stop insulting our intelligence now, with all the wink and nods….and pretending to not have any hand in anything :lol:.

A four year guaranteed contract feels like more of the same

His father put him in this position knowing he wasn't equipped for it. Demanding he gets guaranteed money. Initially demanding that he isn't a 2-way dude.

But since it's in the name of, "BLACK Nepotism" folks pretended it was a beautiful thing.

As I said, this was all to feed the ego of Bronze.

I feel bad for the son because of the pressure. He didn't ask for any of this. I legit an watching these games with second hand embarrassment because he just isn't on that level.

All the bronny shenanigans were obvious to everyone but Lebron fans, and I’m sure deep down even they knew the kid wasn’t nba calibre

I didn’t think he was THAT bad of a shooter. If he can’t shoot he’s a G league player at best.
not saying you but people grossly underestimate how good g league players. Like my guy Keaton Wallace is 25 just now getting a 2 way he’s shot 40% from 3 throughout his G league career

Really I want to know QU!K QU!K thoughts. Maybe he thinks it’s personal between him and I but he was naming random guys bronny was better than.

The thing I don't get about the "people are only mad about nepotism when it's black people" argument I see so much, is that this isn't the board room of a fortune 500 company, the league is what, 85 percent black??? The person who lost a roster spot because of LeBron insisting on making his child an ornament on his own career is almost certainly a black man. Don't really see how that's a win.

I'ma lifelong Bron stan, but this and him working with Obama from shutting Kyrie from becoming the leader of a general strike in 2020 are worse than Jordan's "Republican buy sneakers too"

Def feel bad for yo, cuz he really ain’t ask for none of this. Bron, Klutch & media forcing **** :smh:

Kinda makes you go back and look at Bronnys competitive career. He was kinda elevated (rankings, etc) without really proving it on the circuit. HS too.

Klutch & Bron & them can stop insulting our intelligence now, with all the wink and nods….and pretending to not have any hand in anything :lol:.

Same thing I told osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh . His whole career was that of a student that was a teacher's pet. Being highly ranked. Being a McDonald's. Nah. We knew what it was about.

But my main issue is from folks that act like Being objective about this is hating on this young man. Nah. I hope he has a Bow Wow Like Mike situation and just plays way above his actual skill level but dude ain't it.

He isn't even Power 5 All Conference level. He'll, I wouldn't bet on him being the player of the year in the MEAC.

This joke can't last forever LeBron.

Bronny got a long way to go. But let's not act like he's not complicit in this whole situation either.
Nah, he has zero choice. His father has had this path laid out for him since he was born, asking him to go against his Dad's wishes at 19 is a really unfair expectation and something pretty much no one would have the courage or developed mind at 19 to do.

I still don't think the 55th pick was necessarily nepotism.

buuuuut that contract was def nepotism. :lol:

not saying you but people grossly underestimate how good g league players. Like my guy Keaton Wallace is 25 just now getting a 2 way he’s shot 40% from 3 throughout his G league career
Or Bronny’s former high school teammate Brandon Boston Jr. He can legit score the ball. Has had multiple 20 point games in the NBA. Dunked on Giannis. And is out of an NBA job at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom