The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

the lakers are not a cut bronny and replace him with a nba player level away from competing so it doesn’t bother me. Lakers have 4-5 roster spots tied up to players who will basically never play (jhs/bronny/Lewis/reddish… you can add wood if you want). The summer league roster has yet to win a game.

The person happiest with the lakers taking bronny is jhs. Man has been straight bum status, injured, doesn’t play in summer league games, he’s small, can’t shoot… I’m not sure what they were thinking there, especially when the entire fanbase was screaming for whitmore or JJJ + Podz was right there.

In summary: of course bronny looks bad, the summer league roster is trash and only has 1 nba player on it. The team doesn’t have have a point guard because the point they took is too crippled. Lakers haven’t done a good job on the margins since Rob took over.

Last edited:
I saw the stock took a 20% dip the other day, and is still dipping.

People been complaining for years, FINALLY voting with their wallets :lol: I knew they were cooked creatively when almost all those Kobe lows looked the same

JHS dropped a 38 piece in G-league this season. Yall better stop disrespecting these other pros like him, Beverly, and other guys just to protect Bronny. Just call a spade a spade.

expected him to do this

Charlemagne Breakfast GIF - Charlemagne Breakfast Club ...

JHS dropped a 38 piece in G-league this season. Yall better stop disrespecting these other pros like him, Beverly, and other guys just to protect Bronny. Just call a spade a spade.

Lmfao this is how I know you’re just a hater.

Bronny is more likely to excel in the nba as a role player than jhs is at whatever role he’ll be in the nba.

G-league stats don’t matter.

Not even saying bronny is going to succeed, but nobody ever had him slotted as a scorer. We know what his role is IF he hits on everything.

Lmfao this is how I know you’re just a hater.

Bronny is more likely to excel in the nba as a role player than jhs is at whatever role he’ll be in the nba.

G-league stats don’t matter.

Not even saying bronny is going to succeed, but nobody ever had him slotted as a scorer. We know what his role is IF he hits on everything.

Lakers right now might be the worse team in terms of giving minutes to young rookies.

Bronny will get a chance cause of Bron but those same chances wont be afforded to JHS. This is despite being a first rounder and coming back from surgery

I don’t hate on Bronny. I wish bro nothing but the best and I’ve always maintained that he can get better. But he’s not good right now . That’s all I’m saying. I would love if Bronny became a star or even decent player. I empathize with his journey

Lakers right now might be the worse team in terms of giving minutes to young rookies.

Bronny will get a chance cause of Bron but those same chances wont be afforded to JHS. This is despite being a first rounder and coming back from surgery

Lakers taking a point that is a mid range merchant was always strange to me. His game doesn’t mesh with Lebron’s at all. I just don’t understand the pick. Jhs needs the ball in his hands, is small and can’t shoot 3s. He can’t make an impact in the nba right now, especially not on this lakers team. He’ll never get the ball over bron, AR or Dlo and he can’t play off ball.

Back
Top Bottom