The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

On the grand scale of things, no. But Bron made this a thing. So when I say “eliminate Bron from this” there isn’t a 6’1” guard without PG skills that can’t shoot in this position.

We already knew this would happen though. Bronny wasn't good in college so of course people are gonna go extra cuz they feel a way about his father. Me personally I thought Bronny shoulda stayed in college on more year. He didn't look ready at all to jump to the NBA.

Malik Beasley under the pressure of being a Laker had his worst shooting season since being a rookie. Bronny can’t shoot at all and has never shot over 32% from 3 at any level. I don’t see how it gets easier

i think he’ll have easier shots than he will in summer league. I don’t mean hell he will be good i just think when you’re a straight up role player the game is easier when you’re playing with good players. In the real games they’d double AD or Bron and he may get an occasional open look from three since that makes the most sense to give up (especially if he can’t make them).

I think Bronny will be better in the real league oddly. He’s absolutely only skill is being a team player. He doesn’t have the individual skills to attack, to wiggle, etc. In the main league he won’t be asked to do any of that. Everyone knows he’s supposed to just stand in a corner and shoot tres, grab a few boards, swing the rock, and try to press up on defense. And he’ll be able to do that better than what he’s doing now.
He’s being asked to do the basics in summer league and is struggling so what makes you think it will be better against legit NBA players ? :lol:

The dude can’t dribble or hit open shots, what’s going to change on a November Friday night at Crypto ?

Lebron has made the league billions and millions of dollars on his back for 20 years. I think it’s fine for him to flex some power every now and then
Nothing wrong with Bron using his power to hook his folks up just like it’s not wrong or “hate” to point out his son sucks right now and shouldn’t be on a pro court

Bronny is there to add to his pops legacy, it’s not about him

Nike has been terrible with running shoes as well. Aside from their racing shoes their slate is so bad.

Their basketball shoes aside from the Kobe line and other retros is a dud. They at least tried something new with the Book’s
dropped nike running shoes a while ago
i only wear kobes for ball and everyday in the gym
running is strictly brooks
if any of yall need a discount on brooks hit my pm i got u with 40% off

Back
Top Bottom