The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Wonder who else might be in the running. SGA maybe? And probably Joker and Embiid.

Yeah I actually remember a bunch of Joker GW shots last month. I wonder how much it'll be statistically based (like those Luka #s I posted) vs. something simple like go-ahead shots and game winners. In addition to everyone you mentioned I heard DeRozan and Brunson as well based on their #s in the clutch.

Is the Gobert trade the worst of all time? Or too early to call?

Why do people say this? I’m curious? Is it the sheer amount of picks? Because it’s Gobert? Idk

There have been a number of terrible trades in history that far outweigh this one. Even now, in the present…the T Wolves are somehow overachieving :lol:. Depleted roster and all

Ninjas really gotta get over Cam. For all his potential he was still playing low iq ball most of the time simply relying on his athletic tools. If dude can’t stay healthy & they don’t need him in the rotation, why risk injury before he can go somewhere else to get playing time?

Wish dude the best & hope he lands in a better situation.

Is the Gobert trade the worst of all time? Or too early to call?

It’s been 54 games, they are a game out of 4th.

KAT has been out for 30 something games. Their backup PG has been out for 30 something games. Their backup 4 has been out for 20 something games.

It’s not remotely close to the Nets/Celtics trade. Four 1st rounders for a 37 and 36 year old player is bad. Rudy is 29.

Grimes took work off his block. That’s on reddish

41207199-9F00-4899-98EC-54FD8B08C163.jpeg

How come no one ain’t saying anything about Big Wiseman?

It’s free Cam Reddish!!

Is the Gobert trade worse than Rust for some good Lakers supporting cast? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Is the Gobert trade worse than the IT for Kyrie trade? Hell No (no one won, Lebron ran away from the Cavs to go to the Lakers once the team went mid and Kyrie bolted to destroy the Nets).

Is the Gobert trade worst than the Merchant of Death for Brittney Griner? Hell to the No!!

It’s been 54 games, they are a game out of 4th.

KAT has been out for 30 something games. Their backup PG has been out for 30 something games. Their backup 4 has been out for 20 something games.

It’s not remotely close to the Nets/Celtics trade. Four 1st rounders for a 37 and 36 year old player is bad. Rudy is 29.

9719E3F0-E7A8-49DB-A190-1B7287E83A4C.gif

It’s like a meme internet talking point, that people just uncritically run with :lol:

Look anyone here who doesn’t think Cam is good. Cool. I get it. He hasn’t lived up to his expectations. Not in College or in the NBA.

But you’re telling me Cam doesn’t belong in the NBA?

He doesn’t deserve one minute? In this league?

Na bro - I’m not having that one.

Back
Top Bottom