The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

still waiting

You got your shirt off as if he wasnt a +18

The bench got destroyed all game by time embiid came in they was down 5 with 5 mins.

Embiid locked the paint up but the defense couldnt guard the 3 in the end or get deff rebounds (which some blame ill put on embiid) no hustle at times

Enjoy that one and your 9 games back being in 7th

I guess you gotta celebrate something tho

Personally if i was you id be embarrassed to talk **** - Embiid is 15-2 vs your trash *** knicks. Have a seat

Go back to posting memes and being had pants lil bro

Last edited:
Im still mad over that botched Chris Paul trade to the Lakers.

" basketball reasons" :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I respond with "basketball reasons" when i wanna give BS response to people
Single biggest What If ever. Disney+ needs to somehow work that into a What If episode. Perhaps mention Kobe 8th ring and CP3 3rd ring as Lakers. That was how many years ago, up until last years Mavs/Suns playoff series CP3 was still playing at an elite PG level.

Trezz/Bball paul were -29 in 11 mins

I didnt even get to the rest of sixers bench yet

Last night game got me so frustrated as a fan of this team

Doc seen the bench get COOKED 1H and what does he do in the 2H - ALL bench line up again - knicks go on another 10-0 + run while embiid is on the bench . The 1st run was about 17-0

I will give Knicks some credit for defense at end of game they played tough - sixers went scoreless in the final 4-5mins besides for FTs

Iunno who sixers can get to help them get over this hump its been a problem for almost 4 years

Non embiid mins will once again be sixers failure

Bradley Beal sucks. He probably gets the ultimate pass in the NBA.

She's in my group of players where there's a big gap between how he was viewed around the league versus his actual production and impact.

It's a combination of:

1. Fans feeling bad for Bradley Beal being in a dysfunctional situation like Washington (Even though he knows what he signed up for and kept signing more extensions)

2. Fans and people around the league not really watching Wizards games. Bradley Beal continues to put up decent numbers when he plays so people who don't actually watch The Wizards can say "he's still putting up decent numbers"

329622022_427479816206677_1590205982016424281_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom