The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Got a chance to watch the whole segment. Jay Will making a long list of excuses. I'm all for supporting players but this is yes man behavior. I hope he getting some type of benifits from Kyrie with this amount of caping.

I don’t even know what he’s trying to do. Be the preacher for the pointless. Put on a performance so he doesn’t upset the internet performative blackness comedian again.

I think your first part of the sentence answers that. Him and his camp continually putting themselves in these goofy *** situations

I'm not denying that but there's a HUGE difference in just being a dummy online tweeting & putting on a act for cool points.......... And his homies uppin beams on rival teams & execs :lol: . If that incident truly didn't happen the way that it was described that isn't something that should be ignored & not immediately retracted.

This would be legednary :lol: :pimp:
FoV8LCQX0AAlUbo

The more I think about it the more I realize Luka's gonna hate playing with Kyrie. Might even fight on the court

Same, I can see LeBron, KD, a young Jaylen and Tatum being patient with Kyrie...but Luka seems like a no BS guy. Same with Harden.

I know someone that went to jail for a minute for beating up one of kyries friend in front of him lol..his homie has a kid with my boy sister... apparently he used to beat her and he found out one day he caught him and kyrie while they were out and beat the breaks off kyries friend.. kyrie just stood there and didn't do anything lol

Back
Top Bottom