The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The amount of seething that'll be had if he breaks the record with a sky hook :rofl:

Bet that especially Kareem would be heated :lol:

Does that make this dude De'Londa...
1385608088.jpg

Idk about a skyhook to break the all-time scoring record. Seems like a fastbreak tomahawk jam would be more apt. If he's gonna force it then may as well just post up in the paint to demonstrate dominance.

If he misses multiple skyhooks in a row just as an attempt to break the record doing it :lol:

He said he doesn't want it to be via a freethrow. Imagine missing multiple skyhooks only to get fouled forced to shoot a freethrow. If he misses that on purpose this thread will have a field day with him. :lol:

It would be dope if it were this tho:

ba8txcu5bpmbszxqx1g2.jpg

He said he doesn't want it to be via a freethrow. Imagine missing multiple skyhooks only to get fouled forced to shoot a freethrow. If he misses that on purpose this thread will have a field day with him. :lol:

It would be dope if it were this tho:

ba8txcu5bpmbszxqx1g2.jpg
I said this like two weeks ago. He gotta break it doing this or the reverse windmill on the break

If I'm Lebron, I'm telling every single player on the opposite team that they get a speaking role in Space Jam 2 if they let me posterize them for the record.

Doing the 'Dunkman' tomahawk to break it would be fitting :pimp:

Think he'll either try for a 3 as a sign of the times or a skyhook though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom