The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I know someone that went to jail for a minute for beating up one of kyries friend in front of him lol..his homie has a kid with my boys sister... apparently he used to beat her and he found out one day he caught him and kyrie while they were out and beat the breaks off kyries friend.. kyrie just stood there and didn't do anything lol

menace-to-society.gif

Jrue is 34 and has made 4 all defensive teams and 2x all star

OG is 25, accomplishing that by 34 isn’t unrealistic
Jrue was the third best player on a title team. Offers a LOT more offensively than OG. If we’re just going to compare defensive team and all star appearances, then yea it’s easier to slant that argument.

I'm not denying that but there's a HUGE difference in just being a dummy online tweeting & putting on a act for cool points.......... And his homies uppin beams on rival teams & execs :lol: . If that incident truly didn't happen the way that it was described that isn't something that should be ignored & not immediately retracted.
But who is supposed to retract it? One group of people accused them of it, the NBA investigated it. The report was about the allegation

Speaking of the WNBA since I'm moving to Vegas next month I was doing research on their teams.

I'll never root for the raiders but I might adopt the Golden Knights so I don't have a hockey team.

Anyway.. have y'all looked at the Vegas WNBA roster?

They have like every #1 overall pick it's absurd.

Speaking of the WNBA since I'm moving to Vegas next month I was doing research on their teams.

I'll never root for the raiders but I might adopt the Golden Knights so I don't have a hockey team.

I heard they might be pretty good

• Haha
Reactions: HIM

Mark davis also owns the Aces, if that does not bother you?

Back
Top Bottom