The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Funny thing no one talks about is that Kyrie actually requested a trade AFTER winning the title summer of 2016. Obviously Cavs told him to **** off and traded him the next year but man. He was lost then.

1st half...

That's beyond some Wilt **** :lol: :sick:

Yeah what year was that fam? 1990? Lisa is like 6’ 5”, guarantee you every single over player on the court was a solid 5’ :lol:

Not discounting her at all, that’s crazy if that’s real, but still

Yeah what year was that fam? 1990? Lisa is like 6’ 5”, guarantee you every single over player on the court was a solid 5’ :lol:

Not discounting her at all, that’s crazy if that’s real, but still
It’s real. I was around when it happened and they covered it on the local TV news and in the newspapers.

Does Lebron even have a "signature move"?

He used to but it got banned.

AcrobaticPeacefulBrontosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Kehlani + Kyrie gave us 2 of PND's greatest songs. He's a HOFer for that alone.

76ers
If there is one team to absolutely, positively bet on making a trade to ditch salary, it’s Philadelphia. The Sixers are a mere $1.17 million over the tax line; despite having a good team that is in contention, they also have some very tradeable players at the end of the bench not doing much. Furkan Korkmaz, Danuel House and Jaden Springer hardly play and make $12 million between them; they’re each signed for next year, which makes things more complicated, but Philly might be able to part with its 2023 Knicks second-rounder to offload one of them and get below the tax.

Alternatively, the Sixers could also look at moving on from Matisse Thybulle ($4.4 million) before he hits restricted free agency this summer. Philly is already into next year’s tax thanks to Joel Embiid’s extension kicking in and may need a bigger bag for James Harden if he opts out of his $35.6 million as expected. Paying Thybulle in that environment seems unlikely, but he could probably return two second-round picks, a small trade exception and a sidestepped tax bill this week.

I wouldn't mind trading Trez, Kork and House to ditch salary. But not Thybulle. He's been playing better lately and has good chemistry with Maxey off the bench. I think he would be a valuable trade asset especially for teams that need defence like the Kings.

The Kyrie Doncic backcourt gonna be giving teams fits.

I don’t think they will have a problem playing together.

Offensively at least.

Sounds like the Lakers version of you :lol:
I was gonna say I may have on my blue & orange spectacles at times w/ the trades

BUT

No fanbase has as deluded an outlook as your average Lakers fan.

And it’s no secret that fans have a better look at their hometown prospects than others outside the market. I’m sure EVERY fanbase will have a closer look at the flaws and potential in their own.

And with the fluidity and complexity of trade pick importance, who on NT can determine truly how many is too much, too little, etc?

End of the day, everyone just tryna fleece everybody else & lol about it.

The Warriors were def a part of the Grizz love last year but Ja is the most popular young player in the league. Let’s not act like that’s not the actual reason :lol:

I’m not disputing that. I’m just pointing out how king j king j & Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius and a whole lot of other Lakers fans were loving the grizzlies, and saying the only reason they got “hate” was because they were a threat to the warriors :lol:.

When in real time, it was OBVIOUS that this team was annoying as ****. Starting with Dillon Brooks, all the yapping and all the Griddying. Plus their coach is also nuts as well.

But y’all just now paying attention :lol:

I’m not disputing that. I’m just pointing out how king j king j & Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius and a whole lot of other Lakers fans were loving the grizzlies, and saying the only reason they got “hate” was because they were a threat to the warriors :lol:.

When in real time, it was OBVIOUS that this team was annoying as ****. Starting with Dillon Brooks, all the yapping and all the Griddying. Plus their coach is also nuts as well.

But y’all just now paying attention :lol:

Not gonna let you do that :lol:

Ask addict4sneakers addict4sneakers I been driving the Ja bandwagon from day 1. I was on a island saying he would be a better franchise player than Zion.

Back
Top Bottom