The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Not gonna let you do that :lol:

Ask addict4sneakers addict4sneakers I been driving the Ja bandwagon from day 1. I was on a island saying he would be a better franchise player than Zion.

Huh? I’m not saying Ja don’t get love, because he’s Ja.

I’m talking about the Grizzlies hate collectively amongst fans/social media and the league.

Could see “the turn” coming years ago. Despite Ja being a superstar and generally popular/well liked.

I had to Google Larry Hoover. “Larry Hooper” for Ja is definitely funny and also sad :frown:

Huh? I’m not saying Ja don’t get love, because he’s Ja.

I’m talking about the Grizzlies hate collectively amongst fans/social media and the league.

Could see “the turn” coming years ago. Despite Ja being a superstar and generally popular/well liked.

When Ja did them dirty in the play-in you telling us Steph fans ain't feel away about that?

I’m not disputing that. I’m just pointing out how king j king j & Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius and a whole lot of other Lakers fans were loving the grizzlies, and saying the only reason they got “hate” was because they were a threat to the warriors :lol:.

When in real time, it was OBVIOUS that this team was annoying as ****. Starting with Dillon Brooks, all the yapping and all the Griddying. Plus their coach is also nuts as well.

But y’all just now paying attention :lol:

EYE remember the biggest steph/warriors fan in this thread loving the Grizz up until the postseason series.

1675796442818.png

1675796475568.png

1675796511066.png

1675796533068.png

Now my guy freeze freeze is the biggest Ja/Grizz hater in the thread :lol:

I’m not disputing that. I’m just pointing out how king j king j & Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius and a whole lot of other Lakers fans were loving the grizzlies, and saying the only reason they got “hate” was because they were a threat to the warriors :lol:.

When in real time, it was OBVIOUS that this team was annoying as ****. Starting with Dillon Brooks, all the yapping and all the Griddying. Plus their coach is also nuts as well.

But y’all just now paying attention :lol:
Touché. But it’s always cute until your start winning. People loved the Warriors, Thunder, etc when they were the underdogs. The Grizz have undoubtedly gotten a LOT worse this year

I think I'm alone on this Kings hate train. Let me know when anybody else wants join. Tickets gonna be hard to get this time next year.

Temetrius still talking :stoneface:
This fella and his team is in the news every day and its never for a good reason

The most incredible thing is the lack of accountability we're seeing from Memphis. They're acting like they're the victim, as if all of the bad media attention isn't coming directly from their own actions.

The sad part is that people want to like Memphis. Small market team, led by homegrown stars. It's a feel-good story but instead of just playing good ball, they're talking all the time and pretending to be tough guys.

When Ja did them dirty in the play-in you telling us Steph fans ain't feel away about that?

Nah, not really. Convo was that the grizzlies always play them tough. A mutual respect there for an upcoming team.

Most of it was with Dillon Brooks. Who felt a way about the Iggy trade, and was popping his ****. Plus him, just being him on/off the court. And him talking about the Grizz are a dynasty :lol:

The Grizzlies really F’d up letting Melton go. He won em a game last series in 2022 btw. Crazy deflections and activity.

Back
Top Bottom