The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The most incredible thing is the lack of accountability we're seeing from Memphis. They're acting like they're the victim, as if all of the bad media attention isn't coming directly from their own actions.

The sad part is that people want to like Memphis. Small market team, led by homegrown stars. It's a feel-good story but instead of just playing good ball, they're talking all the time and pretending to be tough guys.
about sums it up yep.

Is this new or am i seeing it late?

Grizz need a vet to reign them in. Havent even won anything and already letting the slander get to their heads. Soft… :smh:

This is how I see most people react these days. Flip everything on its head, and play the victim. It’s low key crazy.
20230204_023948.jpg

EYE remember the biggest steph/warriors fan in this thread loving the Grizz up until the postseason series.

1675796442818.png

1675796475568.png

1675796511066.png

1675796533068.png

Now my guy @freeze is the biggest Ja/Grizz hater in the thread :lol:

EYE remember when you ran the same play...

Im getting really close to calling Curry the best player in the league. Will I be laughed at if I do? :nerd:

Curry too damn good. Can't wait to see him on the Hornets.

I'll even go as far as saying Curry was a bigger matchup problem than KD. Curry's handle plus range created so many more opportunities for GS.

Curry is my guy but other than that the entire roster can eat a ****.

1. LeBron 2. Steph Curry 3. Eric Gordon Pass-first Kobe may have been my favorite player of all time.

Steph "Hall of Fame" Curry doe :pimp:

Gatekeeping being a Steph fan is wack. But I'm with y'all. I'm just a bigger Bron fan. That can happen.

1675799131944.png

1675799163501.png

1675799187933.png

1675799214976.png

This is one of the biggest problems with bball discourse today. It's like you have to be on one side or the other. It's okay to be a fan of both.

Them dead roster spots hurt for sure.

They should’ve been gotten off of wiseman. Anybody with two working eyes could see the timeline just ain’t there, and to cut your losses.

Bringing back Iggy for the Udonis Harlem role…while losing Otto Pippen & GP2 was straight up bad math. I get wanting to see Moody/Kuminga develop + have Iggy there as a coach/player and them having Donte (who’s been a +). But in hindsight, making the 50-50, everyday games a lot tougher.

I remember ill steelo ill steelo talking about this earlier in the season, when it looked like the young guys are far away.

I still think the dubs are the team to beat out west in a 7 game series. It’s all about Health and getting there. Dropping some of those stupid games to detroit and Orlando may be costly.

Here’s to Steph speedy recovery, and them finding /unlocking something new 🤞🏾. Andrew Wiggins needs to play like he’s the second best player on this team. And that’s scary…cuz I know JP will take role that head on :lol:
Approaching game #60 & Kuminga is the only one with a pulse :smh:

They may luck out again & be able to tread water with the all-star break taking up a week & half and then they have a 5 game homestand.

But Meyers should be working the phones.

I'll never understand it. An 18 year old had a rough start against PRO'S...still turned up after he got through it...and still somehow went from lottery lock to the 2nd round.

I always assumed there must have been "character concerns" or something.

He’s 6’3 without elite athleticism, dude can play but he’s a variant of Cam Thomas or Bones Hyland.

Them rankings in a pandemic when nobody could play didn’t mean a lot

Back
Top Bottom