The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

He’s 6’3 without elite athleticism, dude can play but he’s a variant of Cam Thomas or Bones Hyland.

Them rankings in a pandemic when nobody could play didn’t mean a lot

He was all of those things when he was considered a lottery lock. He was literally the #1 junior in the country BEFORE the pandemic occurred.

1675802007447.png

Seems like white boys wanna be shooters also.

Everybody better keep that same energy, Dr Umar is watching.

Mobley still very much a work-in-progress offensively. I've seen him do some amazing things for a guy his size and have also seen him break out some gawd-awful moves/shots :lol:

Mobley still very much a work-in-progress offensively. I've seen him do some amazing things for a guy his size and have also seen him break out some gawd-awful moves/shots :lol:

Cavs need to just hurry up and bench Allen.

No research done [google], I would think that when kids have bad remodels and recognize it in the form of their parents they will typically develop into polar opposites.

I wonder if there’s a correlation between Richard Jefferson’s dad & Richard Jefferson’s zest 🤔

I have my tickets to the Nuggets/Memphis game on March 3rd. As a huge fan of Ja and Joker I hope that Ja and his team confront me after da game.

Back
Top Bottom