The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Romo basically got pulled aside by the network and told that he was doing a **** job. I think we’re romanticizing the NFL’s coverage a bit. They really don’t have THAT many good analysts either
I don't think I am romanticizing the NFL's coverage.

I just said it was better than the NBA's because the NBA's is really bad.

“YaLl DoNt WaTcH uS”….yes because yall just the Bulls of this year. Talented yes but players making dumb mistakes/plays and subpar coaching

giphy.gif

This reminds me last season when a NFL Live clip was circulating on NBA twitter with people begging to have similar breakdowns and dialogue

Not clue which is better because I barely watch most of those shows but the sentiment is out there 🤷🏿‍♂️

This reminds me last season when a NFL Live clip was circulating on NBA twitter with people begging to have similar breakdowns and dialogue

Not clue which is better because I barely watch most of those shows but the sentiment is out there 🤷🏿‍♂️

NBA fans get that hard hitting analysis every quarter when ESPN lets Legler out da basement to do the midnight SC with SVP.

I don't think I am romanticizing the NFL's coverage.

I just said it was better than the NBA's because the NBA's is really bad.
That’s fair and I wasn’t trying to single you out. I was just quoting you because you mentioned Romo. Some cats are in here acting like the NFL is offering this great analysis of its product when it’s quite the opposite.

RE: NBA coverage

I think it's funny as hell they trot out SAS for the Countdown pregame then he doesn't do halftime because he has to sleep early for First Take. :lol:
I bet anything he has a “guy” that he trusts to write his scripts for him. I doubt he watches most if any of the games.

NBA fans get that hard hitting analysis every quarter when ESPN lets Legler out da basement to do the midnight SC with SVP.

Legs definitely gets run on the late night SC but he is actually the go-to NBA guy in the AM on Get Up and First Take. Then he makes appearances on Live and Countdown.

To the point pmatic pmatic was making, they have to pick and choose when to use guys because they can’t be in the studio 24/7 :lol:

I don't think it's that the NBA doesn't have the quality of analysts and whatnot. More so that the broadcasts seem to value the hot take content over Xs and Os.

Legler is great anytime he's on screen. JJ has shown to be good when he actually gets to talk. Richard Jefferson is actually solid when he's not in full on shenanigans mode with Perk. Jamal Crawford. Chiney. Zach Lowe.

Back
Top Bottom