The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I envy yall. It's still 4-5 days in office for 10-12 hours a day for me. They undid that WFH stuff so fast. There's value in being here but not so much that it's so inflexible for most

I envy yall. It's still 4-5 days in office for 10-12 hours a day for me. They undid that WFH stuff so fast. There's value in being here but not so much that it's so inflexible for most

Do you have any sense of whether the in-office policy is impacting new hires? I know it’s been an issue in the legal sector for firms/companies that have tried to go back to full time in-office.

1680721300303.png

1680721353815.png

WFH is great if you can balance it. Not everyone can.

My company just started pushing aggressively for three days in-office - told them I'd give them Tuesday/Wednesday or I'd start looking for other jobs.

Been here too damn long to not be able to flex a little. :lol: :smh:

Been WFH since August 2019. Can't complain after the two hour commutes (round trip) previously.

Do miss having office relationships though.

Depends on your position. I can work from home completely if given the opportunity.
Same, haven't been to the office in over 3 years now :lol:

Could do hybrid if ever they need me to but don't know if I'd be able to go back to the office full time in any capacity at this point.

Would be real hard giving up a lot of the advantages that come from being remote, most of all the need to commute up to 2-3 hours daily especially in winter :lol::sick:

Don't miss being in the thick of rush hour in the least

Same, haven't been to the office in over 3 years now :lol:

Could do hybrid if ever they need me to but don't know if I'd be able to go back to the office full time in any capacity at this point.

Would be real hard giving up a lot of the advantages that come from being remote, most of all the need to commute up to 2-3 hours daily especially in winter :lol::sick:

Don't miss being in the thick of rush hour in the least
Hybrid needs to be embraced more. I always come back to the office not dreading if after being able to work from home for a day or two.

The NBA needs to start selling all of the quarter zips that coaches wear. This one is hard. I would wear this over some Patagonia whatever
1680708281779.jpeg

Certain attire I couldn't allow myself to wear because it would LOOK LIKE it was team exclusive gear.

I always laugh when I see older men wearing golf polos of schools knowing damn well they ain't on a coaching staff.

The NBA needs to start selling all of the quarter zips that coaches wear. This one is hard. I would wear this over some Patagonia whatever
1680708281779.jpeg

Quarter Zips >>> .

Not sure what y’all consider “business casual” but even when WFH I usually rock chinos, dress shirt and some sort of sweater. Not like they can see the bottom but I’m still comfortable anyways.

I always wear a suit and tie when I’m going into the office or for external engagements and I have to (perhaps choose to) throw on a tie and jacket from home a few times per week to for select virtual meetings.

WFH is great if you can balance it. Not everyone can.

My company just started pushing aggressively for three days in-office - told them I'd give them Tuesday/Wednesday or I'd start looking for other jobs.

Been here too damn long to not be able to flex a little. :lol: :smh:
I guess ive never been important enough but ive never understood threatening to look for another job. Just do it. I remember the ceos nephew once said this at a former job when he might not get his way. Im looking around like "well sounds like a win win" but everyone bit their tongue smh

yall empathizing with these coaches too much.

they aren't middle class office workers being forced to come back into the office.

who cares about there comfort? thats what the millions of dollars are for.
Adam Silver is too soft and wants everyone to be comfy like this is a high school swim meet.

they aren't middle class office workers being forced to come back into the office.

Adam Silver is too soft and wants everyone to be comfy like this is a high school swim meet.
The passion behind this take in particular is peak you :lol:

What a MAGA take over something so benign. This is crazy.

Nets were likable when they had DLo and ‘em.

Then were public enemy #1 & fodder finger points and laughter when 7/11 came rolling into town.

I like their roster again.

Interesting summer coming up for both city squads.

Back
Top Bottom