The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

This is how I become a Trad Con
and it starts with NBA coaches suits.

Jason-Kidd-3-scaled.jpg

I GUARANTEE within a few years Adam Silver will have the Coaches out here looking like coupons.

Look at all that potential usable ad space.

I GUARANTEE within a few years Adam Silver will have the Coaches out here looking like coupons.

Look at all that potential usable ad space.

Why shouldn't the entire jerseys should be covered in ads?
it's just a kids game. who cares if there are ads all over the jerseys?

it shouldn't impact your enjoyment of the game, who cares?

Not enough talk about yanni 4 MVP
Going to have the best record and individual numbers to back up
He's firmly in that dominant All-Time player tier where they actually get hit with traditional voter/greatness fatigue (shorthand for we need a new story/narrative) where they get taken for granted when it comes to individual accolades.

Unless the Bucks put up 65-70 win seasons, these voters are gonna be looking elsewhere for MVP.

As someone who went from having to wear a suit all the time to now being allowed to mainly come to the office in polo shirts and jeans. I feel I can speak for NBA coaches here regarding going back to suits...
michael-caine-never.gif
This all the way. And I know there are certain people who look at me funny cause of it but yall chose to get rid of the dress code. Wearing a suit every day is trash. I'm in a suit today and I'm mad annoyed. I had to go into a dead sprint today to catch my train... In a suit and dress shoes. For what? It's not 1965.

I don't like polos though. I wear a hoodie to work almost every day

As someone who went from having to wear a suit all the time to now being allowed to mainly come to the office in polo shirts and jeans. I feel I can speak for NBA coaches here regarding going back to suits...
michael-caine-never.gif
Facts. After WFH I even hate business casual now :lol:

I'm in office 3 out of 5 days most weeks, but we recently opened a "non-traditional" office space in Culver City, CA that my practice group (health care) share with some of our enterainment lawyers. The whole space is intended to have a more casual vibe, so I have taken the liberty of modifying my own personal dress code to jeans and a t-shirt most days. Only dress up for client meetings and court appearances.

Last edited:
ya i truly dont ever see the need for majority of companies to go back in the offices - its a waste

i work in the heart of Center City and its still pretty damn dead besides for the Comcast Building (They have to show up on certain days) - i do alil of both WFH and come to the Office

i miss the streets of philly being busy though during lunch

Back
Top Bottom