The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Cool clip.

Obvious standouts are BOSSMAN99 and Mario "Top 10" Chalmers.

Seriously though, it was dope seeing Brian Grant knowing he's dealing with Parkinsons
Can somebody explain what’s going on with Brian Grant? My man was shaking the whole time.

Would the Mavs have made the playoffs (even if it’s through the play in) without the trade? Probably, yeah. That’s why there’s a conversation.

Would the Mavs have made the playoffs (even if it’s through the play in) without the trade? Probably, yeah. That’s why there’s a conversation.
It's a mindless conversation

Someone like Fox didn't make the Playoffs until his 6th season. We gonna sit around and question if he's a winning player

Some of the All-Timers have missed for one reason or another

It's a mindless conversation

Someone like Fox didn't make the Playoffs until his 6th season. We gonna sit around and question if he's a winning player

Some of the All-Timers have missed for one reason or another

Is it mindless because we can't know what the Mavs would be like if they had stood pat? Yeah.

Until 2017, Kyrie had one of the best combos of handles and body control, with a shot, we've seen this millennium.

Since, he has resented his role with LeBron, laid down vs. the Bucks when with the Celtics, made Harden want to leave the Nets, and somehow been a part of Luka not making the playoffs. I don't know any association you can make to another player in the league that can relate, who had so much success prior. It's been WW1 mustard gas for five years. He should've gone to the Lakers because I think LeBron would've been able to situate it all.

Still not a PG but KPJ made good strides as an nba player this season. Hopefully he accepts being a super 6th man when the rockets bring in a real PG in harden this summer.

Is it mindless because we can't know what the Mavs would be like if they had stood pat? Yeah.

Until 2017, Kyrie had one of the best combos of handles and body control, with a shot, we've seen this millennium.

Since, he has resented his role with LeBron, laid down vs. the Bucks when with the Celtics, made Harden want to leave the Nets, and somehow been a part of Luka not making the playoffs. I don't know any association you can make to another player in the league that can relate, who had so much success prior. It's been WW1 mustard gas for five years. He should've gone to the Lakers because I think LeBron would've been able to situate it all.
Dude is saying Luka isn't a winning player. That's what the conversation is lol

Oh Luka's fine, has needed to get in shape since 2018 and Cuban might've screwed himself. I thought you were arguing about the playoff-push trade. :lol:

And would anyone on the planet have picked them in ANY R1 matchup?

They weren’t ever playing to contend this year.
European mindset. He needs to cut that BS out.
Dirk didn’t cut his **** and take his body seriously til like 27…

If Luka takes that long it won’t likely happen in Dallas.

Just realized the league tried to force Mavs into the Play In by reversing Luka's technical. Guess that's why they're weirdly singling them out for tanking

looks like were getting a warriors vs kd first round match up

kings might actually get past the clippers in round 1

So there's a 20.2% chance that the NYK can still get the Mav's pick..? Karma, pls punish Mark with the 11th pick in the lottery.

Back
Top Bottom