The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Dallas coaches were specifically talking about how Kyrie was willing to play off ball, set screens, get teammates involved etc. He's probably a better team player than Luka at this point. Hella small sample but I think there's some merit to how they look when he's there without Luka

I’m really curious to see people say that the Clippers should/have to run it back. Why?

Dallas coaches were specifically talking about how Kyrie was willing to play off ball, set screens, get teammates involved etc. He's probably a better team player than Luka at this point. Hella small sample but I think there's some merit to how they look when he's there without Luka
Again - it's painfully obvious if you watch games what the problems are.

Kyrie's not perfect. Nobody's saying he is.

But if you're watching what happened in Dallas and thinking "well he's damn sure not helping" ... you're brain dead. Just is what it is.

1681143706720.png

I need more laughs.

Almost got us Donovan :lol:

Teams will bite on a 22 year old averaging 20ppg, with fillers and a handful of picks.
You’re leaving out key info. They wanted MULTIPLE young guys, Barrett’s extension hadn’t kicked in AND they wanted more than just a handful of picks.

(Smart) Teams aren’t going to bite on RJ Barrett being the guy for a rebuild where they’re giving up an elite guy. Unless you’re giving up as many picks and swaps as you can possibly do.

You’re leaving out key info. They wanted MULTIPLE young guys, Barrett’s extension hadn’t kicked in AND they wanted more than just a handful of picks.

(Smart) Teams aren’t going to bite on RJ Barrett being the guy for a rebuild where they’re giving up an elite guy. Unless you’re giving up as many picks and swaps as you can possibly do.

Which I think the Knicks will do. Outside of IQ. No point of hoarding these picks when Brunson and Randle are win now players.

Should be a fascinating top end talent vs depth series between the Suns and Clippers.

There's a world where Kawhi is the best player in the series. But just a matter of the other guys making up for PG's absence.
Deep teams typically don’t play a guy 24 straight minutes in a regular season game.

I’m far from impressed with Phoenix but the Clippers do not have enough here. With PG out you obviously need both EJ & Norm to step up and I don’t see them doing that 4 times. That’s without even getting to Russ & possibly (likely :lol: ) extended minutes

The tweet was about KD's numbers against him. You know damn well any version of Kawhi wasn't going to prevent KD from doing that :lol:
Nah, I know he’s not stopping him from getting his at all. Nobody is. But it seems like it’s painting a narrative that Kawhi is guarding him and getting lit up too. I’m sure we have better data than averages against the team to show us that.

Back
Top Bottom