The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

It's obvious and clear as day what went wrong. :lol:

Takes 1 quarter of watching a game to see what the problems are - but you still got people yapping about Kyrie. :lol:
Don’t think it’s a particularly tough road to get things somewhat back in order around Luka & Cryrie and be a top 6 team in the West. Basically just acquiring role guys that fit better.

The loss of Brunson as a fringe all-star type talent/contract/trade chip is what ultimately screws them from taking the next step after that though IMO.

I’m really curious to see people say that the Clippers should/have to run it back. Why?
Avoid taking on bad contract in a deal
Go into free agency in a couple yrs with some money
Enter into new arena with a decent tram instead of a rebuild

The logic behind that take was mental . "Clippers played to win on Sunday to stay as the 5-seed and face Phoenix because they want the smoke." What? :lol:
Probably the most insightful take I’ve heard. Big Perk is absolutely right. I saw a team on Sunday that wanted all that smoke and I’m very proud to be a fan.

Avoid taking on bad contract in a deal
Go into free agency in a couple yrs with some money
Enter into new arena with a decent tram instead of a rebuild
Why do they have to take on a bad contract when they’re trading away an asset that still has value?

"I'm on N *** this year"

"During my MVP season"

Generational liar
73.jpeg

I’m really curious to see people say that the Clippers should/have to run it back. Why?

Why not? They had what is widely considered a very disappointing year and still finished 5th in the West. Nobody in the West is that far ahead of them when they're healthy. All the key guys are already under contract for next year.

Why do you think the alternative of going full re-build is so much more appealing than them giving it one more run?

Last edited:
Why not? They had what is widely considered a very disappointing year and still finished 5th in the West. Nobody in the West is that far ahead of them when their healthy. All the key guys are already under contract for next year.

Why do you think the alternative of going full re-build is so much more appealing than them giving it one more run?
Because ya'll are never healthy

Back
Top Bottom