The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Welp that escalated quickly. Bottom 5 record in the league so the pick should be juicy.

Don't see it moving the needle, though

Because ya'll are never healthy
I guess, but I'd say the odds are better that the current group finally has a healthy year than them blowing it up and then actually getting better than they are now any time soon.

The thing about the Clippers is they wet the bed the one time they were actually healthy. They've only ever beaten the mavs and jazz in the playoffs and that probably won't change this year. Moving PG probably their best route to recoup some assets

I guess, but I'd say the odds are better that the current group finally has a healthy year than them blowing it up and then actually getting better than they are now any time soon.
I agree. Definitely run it back next season but two seasons from now, I expect they'll need to have conversations about the future

The thing about the Clippers is they wet the bed the one time they were actually healthy. They've only ever beaten the mavs and jazz in the playoffs and that probably won't change this year. Moving PG probably their best route to recoup some assets

Yup bubble was their best chance and blew it in spectacular fashion as their franchise often does.

What happens with Russ in the offseason will be interesting. I don't think he's done enough in his short time with the Clippers to get anyone interested in throwing a big contract at him, but I don't know that his ego will allow him to take a small/modest one year deal, which I think he's most likely to get offered.

Back
Top Bottom