The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

That was the NBA playoff thread though, doesn't look like there's a poll in this which is good because Bruce Lee doesn't include all the participants
You can only make 10 choices. Not about to put the Wolves in there :lol:

Not nba related, but yao's club was part of it and it centered around Eric Bledsoe
I'd have to be a fool to think this doesn't happen in the good ol US of A

I'd have to be a fool to think this doesn't happen in the good ol US of A

They were literally inspired back the Mavs :rofl:

Xue Sijia said it was normal for teams to exploit loopholes, and pointed to the recent decision by the Dallas Mavericks to “forfeit contention for the play-offs to improve the chances of keeping its first-round pick in the upcoming NBA Draf

It's interesting how much offensive rebounding matters again. Grizzlies, Knicks, Kings among other teams need it to survive right now.

aepps20 aepps20 It's almost like TNT and ESPN don't want to compete, whenever one of them has two back-to-back games, like TNT tonight, NBATV takes the third.

People don't want to pay for DirecTV/Xfinity AND ESPN+ though, even though 'they' want people to. I think it'd be better for the brand if they had three channels, so that Monday Night Football and two college basketball games are available on the dial.

Secondly, the reason people don't want to pay for ESPN+ is because you don't get ESPN or ESPN2, which is some bull****.
Nothing but facts. They don’t want that smoke. I’m old enough to remember when games were on TNT and TBS. No lies on the ESPN+ front. I’m a huge tennis fan and I’ve always depended on ESPN 3 for the lesser known tournaments or the lesser courts at the Slams. When ESPN+ became a thing you had to pay to see those matches and tournaments. I paid it but makes me sick. We pay too much to not get the content we want. I have NBATV but no reason for playoff games to be on that network.

Hawks definitely have to trade Ice Tray this summer. Just isn’t a playoff player.
I *think* they'll give it another season with Trae. They'll do their best to get off Collins and make Bey their Jae Crowder.

Back
Top Bottom