The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

We shooting a ton of 3s with a lineup of two guys who are streaky 3 point shooters 2 dudes who no one fears and can’t dribble and a center who can’t shoot.

Why.

Just throwing up prayers.

I agree he ain’t it but what is the alternative if you are Atlanta?
I’m not exactly sure who the player is, haven’t really thought about it enough.

He’s really talented, but he’s the worst defensive player in the league (which in turn screws up your whole team defense) and a turnover machine. Arguably the 2 worst qualities you could have if you’re trying to be a serious playoff team.

I’m more worried about the Hawks when he’s on the bench because they play like more of a competent team.

Cavs mauling but hitting shots, and we're not flowing on offense. Knicks will comeback, whether or not we win, it'll be close

rick-james-dave-chappelle.gif

As a hawks fan I do think it would be dumb to trade him. Idc what anyone says from the people who already don’t think he’s that good. He’s still not this teams biggest problem or number one reason for the teams capped ceiling rn.
I'd have to disagree. He's legit a smaller version of Harden with even worse defense. Pretty much impossible to go far if that's your best player

I'd have to disagree. He's legit a smaller version of Harden with even worse defense. Pretty much impossible to go far if that's your best player
I know people are gonna call it a fluke but I’ve seen how far we can go with him as the best player. And also idc if he’s the best player or not on the team if we have someone better than him that’s great but the team is better with him and he shouldn’t be traded. Hunter and collins becoming completely nothing players we’ve given real contracts to has hindered this team more.

And just like that the Hawks are going on a run with Ice Tray out and Dejounte running things.
I promise you this doesn’t happen as much as you think. Murray isn’t running a offense and he’s not really capable of doing that he’s just hitting his shots if he wasn’t hitting his shots when he’s out there by himself it looks uglier than when Trae is out there by himself and he’s not hitting his shots.

Back
Top Bottom