The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

part of it is a roster issue.
We don't have any reliable half court creators so the only way to make the offense respectable was crashing the glass and and creating turnovers.

imo Nick should have turned it down like 10% but I think his rationale was sound.
Lack of shot creating/ball handling could have been offset with an offense with some actual movement off ball and not just having four guys standing around watching Fred or pascal pounding the rock lol

I didn't even bother trying to stay up, it was 4/20, I was never going to make it :lol: Missed some good games though :smh:

if i recall, embiid was told to practice falling to avoid injuries

True but its becoming a bit unnecessary

He was told this 4 years ago in 2019. He just recklessly falls at times and its not a good look

Ex: Danny green injury

I understand it but at same time i dont. It cant be healthy in long for him like at all

270 hitting hardwood 10+ times is asking for something bad to happen

I love embiid obviously but it is a pain watching him at times. Last night was the worse i seen from him all season

True but its becoming a bit unnecessary

He was told this 4 years ago in 2019. He just recklessly falls at times and its not a good look

Ex: Danny green injury

I understand it but at same time i dont. It cant be healthy in long for him like at all

270 hitting hardwood 10+ times is asking for something bad to happen

I love embiid obviously but it is a pain watching him at times. Last night was the worse i seen from him all season
He is selling well and refs are rewarding him with FTs. Be best to continue. Taking bumps may be tough, but it has not hurt him so far

MSG is already different but it is DIFFERENT when it’s playoffs and the Knicks are relevant. Every player and coach will testify to the truth that is how special The Garden is.

You named a whole bunch of players that don’t play for the Cavs. You named a whole bunch of players, after the 90s rivals, that had great moments there. Even when the Knicks stink, playing at MSG is always a big deal.

I guess having the Cavs & wherever they play to compare wouldn’t help to understand neither.

If you're the Clippers and you get run in R1 again, how do you continue to move forward with this core?

Just feels like these two dudes will never be healthy enough consistently enough - and at the same time - to really get where you wanna go.

MSG is already different but it is DIFFERENT when it’s playoffs and the Knicks are relevant. Every player and coach will testify to the truth that is how special The Garden is.

You named a whole bunch of players that don’t play for the Cavs. You named a whole bunch of players, after the 90s rivals, that had great moments there. Even when the Knicks stink, playing at MSG is always a big deal.

I guess having the Cavs & wherever they play to compare wouldn’t help to understand neither.
Trae young didn’t have an issue there outside of 1 game. It’s a different Knicks team but Donovan is really like that though.

Unless I am mistaken, I believe they play in Cleveland.

If you're the Clippers and you get run in R1 again, how do you continue to move forward with this core?

Just feels like these two dudes will never be healthy enough consistently enough - and at the same time - to really get where you wanna go.
Think they will search for a third star this summer with their mid-sized contracts and way out future picks.

Back
Top Bottom