The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Lebron averages 33 points, 11.5 rebounds, and 9.3 assists per game against the warriors in the playoffs. Iggy was the only guy that could remotely slow him down and bron outlasted him. Add in AD who the warriors also have never been able to contain. Plus the lakers have home court. Respect to curry but I don’t see how the warriors win the series.

DLo is terrible though

Old *** ***** had trouble turning the corner on Xavier Tillman and you talking about what he did in Cleveland and Iggy. FOH

Took injuries on both sides for this not to happen. We gon see who get the last laugh tho. I got two blunts rolled with your name on em already.

Injury luck went against the Lakers for 2 years. It’s gone the other way for the past 2 months (even with Lebron catching and returning off a major injury). That’s just how basketball is. Injuries happen every year.

2 blunts ain’t enough! I’ve been burning zips of Cali dro celebrating [redacted] getting moved off the team. This playoff **** is just a bonus :pimp:

Last edited:
Warriors in 6. This isn't an anti-LA thing. Or an anti-Bron thing. It's just an anti-AD thing.
I feel like if the Lakers win it won't be because of Bron, but AD. And I just don't trust AD.
I don't even think Lakers fans should. Plus the last 2 times I doubted the warriors they won...

We do this constantly with great defensive teams.
we give all the credit to the primary ball handler/ best offensive player.

no one ever thought Isaiah was the best player in the league. Highest MVP award finish was 5th.
and was mostly in the 7-9 range at his best.

even when he was at his best NOBODY thought he was the best guy in the league or even top 3.

if anything Isiah is give too much credit retrospectively
and the contributions of Laimbeer, Rodman get diminished.

im not saying he's garbage, but he's def overrated. and not in the conversation with the likes of Steph or Magic.
Nope Zeek was the man when he played and is now getting the respect he deserved

He was overshadowed by taller players with similar skill sets because tall players with ball handling skills was a phenomenon back then

Magic has a better career FG% than Bron, and a 10% higher FT Percentage. 84% compared to 74%…

Magic would’ve never been allowed to shoot 3s at his height by Pat Riley. So of course he shot lesser threes than Bron. Mathematically, Magic would’ve shot decent from 3, if he had more volume.
FG% does not prove shooting proficiency

This thread right now...

hooligan-fight.gif

Warriors in 6. This isn't an anti-LA thing. Or an anti-Bron thing. It's just an anti-AD thing.
I feel like if the Lakers win it won't be because of Bron, but AD. And I just don't trust AD.
I don't even think Lakers fans should. Plus the last 2 times I doubted the warriors they won...
This is pretty much how I feel. I just can't put faith in Anthony Davis. He can go ahead and prove me wrong. Jimmy Butler just did. But until then... Nope.

No point in multiple threads. The games will still get discussed while they’re on. Nothing stopping folks from talking about the other series here.

Yea I definitely think we should put it to a thread vote whether to keep that particular series talk insulated to its own thread of keep it dominating this one :lol:
I'm sure we will get a break tonight when the Suns play

****ting on them seems to always unite this thread. :rolleyes

But tomorrow gonna be a bloodbath

Meth gonna be trying to defend NT's servers from the tidal wave of incoming ******* like...

jon-snow.gif

Lebron averages 33 points, 11.5 rebounds, and 9.3 assists per game against the warriors in the playoffs. Iggy was the only guy that could remotely slow him down and bron outlasted him. Add in AD who the warriors also have never been able to contain. Plus the lakers have home court. Respect to curry but I don’t see how the warriors win the series.

DLo is terrible though
His stats against the Warriors are from when he was at a different version of himself athletically :lol:. Can’t rely on those numbers to inform anything we’re going to see in this series

DLo is terrible though
Warriors have home court…They got the edge just off that before even factoring strategy and personnel

DLo is terrible though
2015: Warriors swept AD and The Pelicans.
1682972196989.png

2018: Warriors beat AD and The Pelicans 4-1
1682972390804.png

Two playoff series, AD still got his stats, but was only positive twice in 9 playoff games. Warriors still took care of business with him getting his numbers. LeBron is a bigger concern for the W's over AD. Regardless of his age. Draymond and Loon will be defending him, so the W's should have the advantage. But again, Reaves and the rest of the Lakers can get hot and I'm sure they will.

Will be a fun series.

2015: Warriors swept AD and The Pelicans.
1682972196989.png

2018: Warriors beat AD and The Pelicans 4-1
1682972390804.png

Two playoff series, AD still got his stats, but was only positive twice in 9 playoff games. Warriors still took care of business with him getting his numbers. LeBron is a bigger concern for the W's over AD..

this is more irrelevant than the Lakers/Warriors regular season record.

Warriors have home court…They got the edge just off that before even factoring strategy and personnel
Teams that win Game 7 are 32-50 (39%) straight up in Game 1 of the following series. Teams that win Game 7 have a 35-47 (43%) record in the following series

Last edited:
Vando starts on Steph or naw?

That’s the question I’m trynna figure out rn.
Two options:
1: Vando on Steph, AR on Klay, Dlo on Wiggins
2: AR on Steph, Dlo on Klay, Vando on Wiggins.

Lebron on Looney & AD roaming on Dray.

I like option 1 more but we’ll see how they open.

As far as the warriors matchups go…

Curry on Dlo
Klay on AR
Wiggins on Bron
Dray roaming on Vando
Looney on AD

Back
Top Bottom