The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

this is more embarassing than funny

how does the league allow people to go on national television and just be loud & wrong

I think it may moreso be Disney/ESPN/ABC but I get your point. I think the reason why can be found in this thread - casuals don't care about being being correct/right/accurate and they don't discuss the game in good faith. It allows guys like Stephen A to say whatever and get away with horrible or flat out wrong takes because it fits some casuals agenda and they can run with it.

In fact, I believe if Stephen A, Perk, etc. just went with the truth or how they really felt that viewership would probably decline and casuals would call the show "boring" :lol:

I hate to keep bringing most of you back to reality but

Miami not even supposed to be in the finals, no cap.

You would think one of the team’s won 4 games already.

It’s 2-1

Denevr punched first
Miami adjusted and punched back
Denver adjusted and swung back
Now we wait and see if Miami has another adjistment in them

Sit back and enjoy the ride!

because it bring in money
which i don't understand who willingly watches that clown :lol:

him and skip are trash tbh
Big trash.

I only tune in to see Monica but I do enjoy JJ or Perk ripping his bs to shreds.

He still gets my views at the end of it so I’m just as guilty of enabling this stankin’A trash.

Looks like she tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios :tongue:
1686253033308.gif

I hate to keep bringing most of you back to reality but

Miami not even supposed to be in the finals, no cap.

Cap. Not a good narrative either.

They’re here now. They made it here. There are no participation trophies at this point.

Jimmy/Bam/Spo core now made what 3 of the last 4 years ECF or better appearances? Gotta take the heat (no pun) now when it comes.

Back
Top Bottom