The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

And the 🦄 has all the leverage headed into this summer. Wanna add him while the prices are still rznable. ~30 per for 4 years w/ team option on the last is ideal.

I hope the love affair is picking back up so that a deal is done asap. IQ from the DMV so preferably he’s the star of that s&t.

If I’m gonna be moving one of the youts, let’s make it the best situation possible. The opportunity to start in front of the hometown crowd? Few deals better than that once your options are limited.

Wiz could be competitive very soon if they make the right dealings. Beal might be the mistake they have to ride out with but at least they’d have some talented kids to groom.

100% betting on Team World.

This is what they had it looking like based on the 2023 All-Stars
IMG_0973.jpeg

Wiz could be competitive very soon if they make the right dealings. Beal might be the mistake they have to ride out with but at least they’d have some talented kids to groom.

:lol: at a new President who wants a full rebuild just riding a horrible mistake that he didn’t even make for four years. You don’t bring a new guy make it work with Beal or have Beal mentor/groom kids. You bring a new guy who can get rid of Beal and start over then do his thing.

Bradley Beal has a FIFTY SEVEN MILLION DOLLAR player option in 2026-27 and a 15% trade kicker. ON TOP OF THAT, they gave him a no trade clause. Only the tenth player in league history to receive a NTC, and the only active player to have one.

Moving him is going to be much easier said than done.
You mean the 10th player in league history to have it written in his contract because hella players can veto a trade?

:lol: at a new President who wants a full rebuild just riding a horrible mistake that he didn’t even make for four years. You don’t bring a new guy make it work with Beal or have Beal mentor/groom kids. You bring a new guy who can get rid of Beal and start over then do his thing.
I was alluding more so to Beal’s albatross contract that is ‘easier said than done’ to get off their payroll. They might have to eat that for a couple more szns at least.

Sounds like a full rebuild is in the plans for the Wizards based on the presser they just had, but it's tough with Porzingis and Kuzma set to be free agents.

Do you just let them walk for nothing, or re-sign them to trade them soon after?
Them & Chicago have done nothing but just waste time :lol:

All of this was easily predictable years ago before any trades were made & extensions were signed.

No players involved, but I didn't know you could make a trade while you're playing in the NBA Finals. :lol:

Bruce Brown is leaving & they don’t have any first rounders. They had to do something.

Braun looks to be a player so hopefully for them he continues to improve next year and they hit on at least 1 of their 2nd round picks.

That ’29 first is after the lottery in all likelihood, unless Jokic leaves/gets hurt then it becomes an incredible asset. Low risk, high reward for OKC.

Back
Top Bottom