The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Not sure what you mean by fake..? Like he released a deep fake AI on his own social media? This video is like in 4k ultra HD with drone footage

Oh nah, he a freaky, stupid boy…and he did dat :smh:

But I mean the whole Moriah mills thing. It almost seems too comedic. Her twitter is straight up jokes. Like, you couldn’t tell me this couldn't be a bit, given Zion had snow bunny allegations :lol:

if this is what the best the U.S. could offer, they are toast. no one in that U.S. lineup could defend 4 of those 5 positions.
Didn't think I'd see the day where euro players compete with US players. All the euro youth gonna make the landscape look different in 5 years.

Didn't think I'd see the day where euro players compete with US players. All the euro youth gonna make the landscape look different in 5 years.
Was just thinking about this and the fact that you've got the consensus #1 pick in Wemby still playing hard at pro games while your usual 1st round guys seemingly always have their agents advising against participating in the pre-draft process and workouts in the run up to the draft.

Not advocating for one way over the other either but it feels like a different in mindset/culture between prospects here and abroad.

He might have been aiming higher initially but had to settle for what he could get

FyL67NsX0AIhxBU.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh nah, he a freaky, stupid boy…and he did dat :smh:

But I mean the whole Moriah mills thing. It almost seems too comedic. Her twitter is straight up jokes. Like, you couldn’t tell me this couldn't be a bit, given Zion had snow bunny allegations :lol:

Yo .. lmao

This trick really thought she hit the lotto .... lmao

Nuggets cap sheet next year and beyond looks very tricky.

158mill for 9 players (assuming brown declines player option and the team declines Nnaji option)

Even vet min for rest of 6 roster and you’re pressed up against that first apron. Kcp likely opts out next summer and Gordon will ask for an extension next summer.

The new cba sucks.

Back
Top Bottom