The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I meant trade 3 first rounders
They probably aren't going to skip steps, if that's what you mean. A lot of the good young players are still developing. You can agree or disagree with it, but those kind of moves were never the plan for OKC.

Who y’all got for tonight? Nuggets taking both in Miami or the Heat evening up the series again?

Leaning Nuggets.

Jokic and Murray have been basically unstoppable these playoffs while Stringer and Bam have to work so hard to generate their offense by comparison.

If the likes of Vincent, Strus, Jimmy Neutron step up Heat have a fighting chance.

Nuggets, but maybe the Heat spread. Not betting it though so don’t take anything from it.

Does SAS just like to be humiliated? :lol:

JJ Redick has made him look foolish a bunch of times when he's getting his ill-informed basketball takes off. Now he's hitching his wagons to Chris Christie of all people. :lol:

Is anyone really surprised that SAS is a republican? :lol:

Not just any Republican though, one that even other Republicans think is a loser. :lol:

Does SAS just like to be humiliated? :lol:

JJ Redick has made him look foolish a bunch of times when he's getting his ill-informed basketball takes off. Now he's hitching his wagons to Chris Christie of all people. :lol:

Not just any Republican though, one that even other Republicans think is a loser. :lol:

I am sure ESPN checked him on what to say about Jerry Jones so that one didn't surprise me. But this Chris Christie soft endorsement makes ZERO sense. Despite all that I've seen over the past 48 hours, I don't even see a world where Chris Christie or someone in his camp is like "You know what...maybe if we get SAS to tweet about this then we can get on the debate stage! " :lol:

1686346817517.jpeg

Oh nah, he a freaky, stupid boy…and he did dat :smh:

But I mean the whole Moriah mills thing. It almost seems too comedic. Her twitter is straight up jokes. Like, you couldn’t tell me this couldn't be a bit, given Zion had snow bunny allegations :lol:

And they said NBA players don't like black girls.

Back
Top Bottom