The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I think the Lakers will find their stride and compete for a playoff spot. I just don't know how efficient that bench will be and the drama with Russ.

Am I thinking wrong that AD is moving slower?

I expected Bouknights case to be bad when it was first rumored. This is actually worse.

They need to break up the team idk who has value there though.

I think the Lakers will find their stride and compete for a playoff spot. I just don't know how efficient that bench will be and the drama with Russ.

Am I thinking wrong that AD is moving slower?
He looked pretty fluid and active out there, but I think the explosiveness isn't there like before. At least right now.

Hornets player needs help. Basketball is the last thing he should be worried about.
Yea Booknight need to sit out and step back for a min, this a lost year for the Hornets anyway…He too young to have multiple driving and drinking incidents already but still young enough to get that corrected before it becomes a real big lifetime issue

If someone doesn't wake up to a police PA or airhorn....isn't it time to call an ambulance? :lol:
Well at this point we know the police aren’t too bright and the training is horrible so how they handled it sounds about right :lol:

Those fools spent all that time trying to wake yo up and just ended up disturbing the neighborhood in the middle of the night :lol: :smh:

4lrw7ptvdsu91.jpg

Steph was really impressive last night and he was just doing drill work. The shimmy fade and up and under on AD was nasty fr. If he can stay healthy all year they’re winning 65+
Their record last year was basically that first month of the season where they barely left California and they started 20-2 or something like that.

Then they had a very, very long stretch where everyone’s jumpers went awry and the offense wasn’t good.

This year Klay is coming off a normal off-season instead of rehab, Poole is improved, and Wise is healthy giving them another rotation player who can finish in the paint or his rim runs can lead to even more open 3s.

But on the other hand both conferences this year have more playoff teams than spots available. Night to night I don’t think they’ll be that far ahead of everyone. Even with Victor in the draft, the play-in will have teams competing later into the year.

Long winded way of me saying I didn’t take the over on their win total :lol:

Back
Top Bottom