The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

312319665_6343610762334061_1797664922280284549_n.jpg

Well, definitely when pat williams, Lonzo and lavine got terrible injuries for sure lol
I’m talking about before there was any issue with Lonzo and LaVine last year.

Vooch sucks defensively and DeRozan takes a nose dive come playoff time. Not a team built for playoff success.

I was a “hater” for saying they’d be a first round out when they had one of the better records in the league.

That's crazy about ADs shooting over the last two years. I guess he used up all his good shooting during that bubble run when he was lighting it up

Unless your Center’s name is Nikola Jokic (and even he can be somewhat competent), you probably aren’t doing anything in the playoffs without a good defensive big.

Was my biggest issue with the Vooch trade at the time.

Vooch sucks defensively and DeRozan takes a nose dive come playoff time. Not a team built for playoff success.

I was a “hater” for saying they’d be a first round out when they had one of the better records in the league.
You bring in Vuc to go with Demar & Lavine.

So I’m significantly cutting Vuc’s usage and he doesn’t play any defense. He’s absolutely worthless in that role :lol:

Same as asking Demar or Westbrook to play third banana somewhere. They don’t take 3s, they don’t defend, so what are they doing?

Dudes get paid millions to make these kind of decisions :lol:

Yeah I get that, I’m just saying they were a feel good story turned to dust, quick

If you or others had their doubts they’d be “real” or contenders- I get that

Their record against good teams was very poor from what I recall

You bring in Vuc to go with Demar & Lavine.

So I’m significantly cutting Vuc’s usage and he doesn’t play any defense. He’s absolutely worthless in that role :lol:

Same as asking Demar or Westbrook to play third banana somewhere. They don’t take 3s, they don’t defend, so what are they doing?

Dudes get paid millions to make these kind of decisions :lol:

Vuc was there before Demar though.

NOBODY on the Lakers roster (main rotation) does the little things. (Except Reeves, Pat Bev & JTA).

Bron, Russ, & AD all be cheating the game in some way. It won’t show up in the stat sheet, but always in the result.

It’s kinda wild to see some of the bad habits AD has developed. Still an incredible player and defender when he wants to be. But man. He really settling into coasting. When he shouldn’t be

In all seriousness, is there any chance the lakers become sellers at the deadline? They could get some #assets in exchange for AD. Bron and Russ would be trickier

Back
Top Bottom