The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

19182455vo-Kd216-K.jpg

But were Lonzo's knees that bad where he still can't do anything basketball related at this point?

Fair point but he’s played over 60 games once in his career. Missed games his rookie year because of knees. Tore his meniscus his second year.

He was just dealt a bad hand it looks like

Only time you’ll catch me in a mall is for an iPhone issue, and yes I’ll def stop by the food court when I’m there :lol:
I get some gelato, and JcPenneys is the spot for towels, bathroom rugs, and furnishings for the lowty low. Macys last act too if you have one. I go to footlocker/house of hoops too but Im just lookong. Everything is overpriced and never have my size anyways

Used to have a year long season ticket to Blue Zoo aquarium in Quail Springs mall too so I took my daughters there weekly too

Might miss the Friday game too. Sitting out multiple games that aren’t part of a b2b is beyond concerning.

On another note, the franchise set themselves back several years by not trading him.

I don’t understand acquiring him, wasting his entire extension doing absolutely nothing and then hastily building a treadmill just before he hits UFA.

They are doing nothing but wasting time now.

Back
Top Bottom