The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Oh I'm a big chet doubter, hope slim got his calcium levels up or he'll be food out there
Don’t really get how anybody could watch him play and think he’s gonna be some sort of bust. Super long, extremely skilled, and plays hard as hell.

Sometimes he‘ll get bodied, sometimes he’s gonna throw your shot into the crowd.

Must think he’s gonna get severe injuries or something. Nothing else make sense.

Don’t really get how anybody could watch him play and think he’s gonna be some sort of bust. Super long, extremely skilled, and plays hard as hell.

Sometimes he‘ll get bodied, sometimes he’s gonna throw your shot into the crowd.

Must think he’s gonna get severe injuries or something. Nothing else make sense.
It’s that he’s skinny, in most cases

Paolo led the Magic in FGAs to get 20. Not sure how many less shots Keldon and Vassel are taking with Wemby on the floor to boost his scoring opportunities but we'll see

But then I see Keldon Johnson averaged 22ppg and it makes me question if wemby can get that lol he had 17.7 fga

Vic may be too selfless though

It really is more talent though. Just go down some rosters past the super duper stars. Those guys aren’t the ones we are talking about.

Look at the emergence of joker, Embiid and Giannis alone. Let’s not kid ourselves

And Julius Randle is a allstar in todays league. Man can't go right. Got dudes making allstar teams that can't dribble with their left hand.

This thinking that todays players are smarter and more skilled just ain't true. KG, Dirk, CWebb, Rasheed was doing this. Big men that could do everything.

If you saying it's more international, ok. They used the 3 more, ok. Better? Nah. Smarter? Hell nah. Majority don't even play the other half of the game.

It’s that he’s skinny, in most cases
I mean so what? :lol:

Guess that’s just the conclusion I’d come to. He’s still gonna get buckets, facilitate offense, rebound, and block a ton of shots.

All those physical bigs are gonna have to guard him at the other end, and they’re in-turn gonna be food.

I mean so what? :lol:

Guess that’s just the conclusion I’d come to. He’s still gonna get buckets, facilitate offense, rebound, and block a ton of shots.

All those physical bigs are gonna have to guard him at the other end, and they’re in-turn gonna be food.
I guess people think you need muscle and a certain amount of weight to be successful, who knows lol

And Julius Randle is a allstar in todays league. Man can't go right. Got dudes making allstar teams that can't dribble with their left hand.

This thinking that todays players are smarter and more skilled just ain't true. KG, Dirk, CWebb, Rasheed was doing this. Big men that could do everything.

If you saying it's more international, ok. They used the 3 more, ok. Better? Nah. Smarter? Hell nah. Majority don't even play the other half of the game.
Clyde drexler couldn’t dribble either. Like players have flaws. But it’s more talent now. 10 years ago KG and Dirk were close to the end. Rasheed wasn’t a dog like that unless it was time to argue with the refs.

There’s no consensus top 15 players in the league right now it goes to show how much talent there is. Donovan Mitchell is really like that he’s he might be on the back end of the top 20 players in the league. Depth

24 or 25 ppg for a rookie even in this era is definitely high and not easy .. but if there’s a rookie who can do it it’s victor
He likes to jack 3s
He gets hacked a lot and makes his free throws

Those 2 factors will have him at a high ppg out the gate. He's averaging like 30+ in 5 American games now :lol:. The game is just easy for him

Clyde drexler couldn’t dribble either. Like players have flaws. But it’s more talent now. 10 years ago KG and Dirk were close to the end. Rasheed wasn’t a dog like that unless it was time to argue with the refs.

There’s no consensus top 15 players in the league right now it goes to show how much talent there is. Donovan Mitchell is really like that he’s he might be on the back end of the top 20 players in the league. Depth

Clyde was definitely better than Jaylen Brown. :lol:

I'm not just talking about 10 years ago. In general the NBA been having highly skilled bigs since Hakeem. It was the Dwight time where big men fell off.

Back
Top Bottom