The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

SHOOK

I'll do half a season. I'm not betting on his health because that's unpredictable. From what I've seen he's clearly good enough to put up 24 so that's what my money is on

Dort going to be the odd man out eventually. Too bad Cason can’t shoot yet

Playing with Chet going to make life easier. SGA won’t need to average 30. Giddey going to have that vertical lob threat/finisher.
Cason was def drafted to be Dorts replacement. His comparisons is always somewhere between Dort to Jrue Holiday on the optimistic end. Its also complicated because Dort is an internally developed guy, SGAs best friend and fellow country men, but he is classic a football player hooping and at times his bball iq is as such. He lost us so many games last yr fouling on last second shots for example

Exum is getting Mavs Twitter excited lol
I'm intrigued.

Too much data in the other direction to be excited, but interested to see how the improved shooting splits from overseas translate.

He honestly might be their closest thing to a wing defender as it stands today.

I'm intrigued.

Too much data in the other direction to be excited, but interested to see how the improved shooting splits from overseas translate.

He honestly might be their closest thing to a wing defender as it stands today.
Brodie, Frank nt was getting minutes in the western conference finals

The western conference finals

Multiple double digit minutes

Double

Digits

Multiple games

Frank nt

Frank nt

Brodie, Frank nt was getting minutes in the western conference finals

The western conference finals

Multiple double digit minutes

Double

Digits

Multiple games

Frank nt

Frank nt
Oh, as it stands he's absolutely a Mavs rotation guy.

****, if they start Josh he might be the first guard off the bench cuz Kidd loves guys that defend and it's obvious they're over Tim.

But that still ain't enough to be as excited as most of Mavs Twitter seems to be :lol:

Throw a game's played on it clause on it.

When he plays 28 games and get's 24 a game I don't wanna see that count.

I’ll do that, but he has to play 65 games too.

No games played stipulations. Especially since you had him at 20ppg :lol:

This aint the electoral college :lol:. YALL think he's not good enough to score 24ppg. I think he is. $150

2023-2024 NT NBA Bets coming with more exclusions and stipulations than a 2005 Footlocker/Champs/FootAction Friends & Family sale
1696971509984.jpeg

Wiz gonna struggle with the Taipans tonight too. They’ve been looking dangerous lately.

Back
Top Bottom