The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Clyde was definitely better than Jaylen Brown. :lol:

I'm not just talking about 10 years ago. In general the NBA been having highly skilled bigs since Hakeem. It was the Dwight time where big men fell off.
I’m not saying Clyde wasn’t better that Jaylen either. He couldn’t really dribble either but that wasn’t his game.

So you agree with the new emergence of the big from 10 years ago. Sounds like an increase in talent to me

My **** clean, exfoliated and moisturized my brother (⏸️)
1696963875882.gif

:nthat:

I’m not saying Clyde wasn’t better that Jaylen either. He couldn’t really dribble either but that wasn’t his game.

So you agree with the new emergence of the big from 10 years ago. Sounds like an increase in talent to me

Yeah. I mean it goes in cycles. The 90's was full of great bigs, early 00's too. It dropped around 2011 maybe, came back around with AD, Giannis, Joker, Embiid.

Seems like a lot with SGA, Giddey, JDub and even Dort already in the fold.

Dort going to be the odd man out eventually. Too bad Cason can’t shoot yet

Playing with Chet going to make life easier. SGA won’t need to average 30. Giddey going to have that vertical lob threat/finisher.

I just want OKC to finally start winning. That trade needs to pay off eventually. I hope it’s this year.

Dort going to be the odd man out eventually. Too bad Cason can’t shoot yet

Playing with Chet going to make life easier. SGA won’t need to average 30. Giddey going to have that vertical lob threat/finisher.

**** that.... If i'm SGA i'm putting up stupid numbers :lol:

Nobody expecting them to contend this year so i'm looking at scoring title/1st team All NBA.

Back
Top Bottom