The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I’m not disagreeing with you, but it’s also possible that your family members have some innate musical talent that made it easier to learn the instruments and that not everyone has. I very much believe that kind of ability varies between people like other kinds of talents.

True. My brother and I both did piano classes when we were young and I’m inclined to picking up things in the musical/creative realm more than he is and was pretty ahead of him with the same time put him.

He was the better hooper though :smh: :lol:

Between this lingering Luka injury and Myrie being Myrie, I'll be surprised if the Mavs dont miss out on the postseason again in a deep West.

Especially after losing Bullock and Wood

I mean, mostly everyone on NT said Bullock and Wood are trash

They replaced them with Seth Curry and Grant Williams. That's at least a lateral move

Luka and Kidd aint got no excuses

I’m not disagreeing with you, but it’s also possible that your family members have some innate musical talent that made it easier to learn the instruments and that not everyone has. I very much believe that kind of ability varies between people like other kinds of talents.
Just like Jaylen Brown doesn't have an innate talent to dribble with his left. Learning and practicing a skill only takes you so far mane ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bilal can play, I think.

This Raptors starting lineup is gross. Poetl, Siakam, OG, Barnes and Schroder?!??!

True. My brother and I both did piano classes when we were young and I’m inclined to picking up things in the musical/creative realm more than he is and was pretty ahead of him with the same time put him.

He was the better hooper though :smh: :lol:
I hear you. I took a ceramics class in high school and my final projects was a very rudimentary, not particularly good looking bowl.

My older brother took a ceramics class in high school and his final project was a detailed scale model of a Porsche 959.

So he’s an artist/art teacher and I’m a lawyer. :lol:

Nah cooking is definitely some of the easiest **** you can learn :lol:. Not being able to cook is like not being able to drive, something is just wrong with you. Cooking is something women like to complain about and make themselves seem more important
maxresdefault (30).jpg

There's alot of ppl who can't drive out here

I believe I can play the piano if I truly apply myself to do it. I am sorry. I can do most things. As can we all.
You know how to play basketball; do you think you could shoot like Steph Curry if you practice enough?

Back
Top Bottom