The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

1697829519211.png

Bro we are all smart and capable. We have memorized a litany of things in our lives to get through school, our careers, etc. I can memorize a music sheet.

I'm typing this whole post with my eyes closed right now but somehow I cannot play a piano. I know where the keys are. I will learn where those keys are.
My wife’s brother is a Julliard trained jazz pianist. They literally only take 1 each year. He’s been a prodigy since he was a kid. It ain’t that easy man :lol:

Edit: if you’re saying you can simply learn to play then I agree. I thought this was coming on the heels of someone saying you weren’t impressed by Beethoven :lol:

My wife’s brother is a Julliard trained jazz pianist. They literally only take 1 each year. He’s been a prodigy since he was a kid. It ain’t that easy man :lol:

Edit: if you’re saying you can simply learn to play then I agree. I thought this was coming on the heels of someone saying you weren’t impressed by Beethoven :lol:
Thats it. I won't be your brother in law. That is impressive and leans into my point that everyone in them has it in them to be world-class at something.

Coupé It Coupé It @ballinsam23 y’all are NT NBA Club Bimmer, right? I just joined the club :nthat:

I got in some accidents last month with both my whips but my coworker let me borrow his 2023 X6 M afterwards. Joint was spicy AF and only had 12K miles so I offered to straight up buy it off of him for fair value (I think he gave me a deal because of my influence :lol: ). He’s going to cop a Porsche or Bentley though so it will even out.

That’s what’s up. That’s a beautiful SUV. Only SUV I’d buy.

Coupé It Coupé It @ballinsam23 y’all are NT NBA Club Bimmer, right? I just joined the club :nthat:

I got in some accidents last month with both my whips but my coworker let me borrow his 2023 X6 M afterwards. Joint was spicy AF and only had 12K miles so I offered to straight up buy it off of him for fair value (I think he gave me a deal because of my influence :lol: ). He’s going to cop a Porsche or Bentley though so it will even out.
Let me hold a goyard diaper bag

Back
Top Bottom