The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Coupé It Coupé It ballinsam23 ballinsam23 y’all are NT NBA Club Bimmer, right? I just joined the club :nthat:

I got in some accidents last month with both my whips but my coworker let me borrow his 2023 X6 M afterwards. Joint was spicy AF and only had 12K miles so I offered to straight up buy it off of him for fair value (I think he gave me a deal because of my influence :lol: ). He’s going to cop a Porsche or Bentley though so it will even out.

Welcome to the club, that car is a beast. You’ll have fun and bimmers only increase yamb count.

Oh you guys are going kind of hard today.

Did Dope call a Piano a Macintosh yet?

1697836166177.png
I'm typing this whole post with my eyes closed right now but somehow I cannot play a piano. I know where the keys are. I will learn where those keys are.

I actually agree about playing a piano. Im pretty sure all of us could learn if we wanted to.

Scorsese needs to come out with a superhero movie just so these nerds could S TF U next time they dress up and go to their Comic book expo.

We all know where all this animosity truly comes from. He called their whole genre a cartoon.

Dis he really say this? I’m a fan now.

That’s what’s up. That’s a beautiful SUV. Only SUV I’d buy.

Welcome to the club, that car is a beast. You’ll have fun and bimmers only increase yamb count.

Thanks bros! The crazy part is that I had no intention of copping. The accident put me closer to the goal and I have 3 cars now so I am getting closer to my goal of having numbered vanity plates 1-7 to designate my daily drivers :lol:

Let me hold a goyard diaper bag

For sure! If you got a kid or whatever, pm me bro. Still trying to work out my PayPal situation to bless Wavy with something :lol: but I got you :nthat:

Imagine typing using more than one key at a time, and writing a cohesive paragraph using these combinations of keys.

Imagine typing using more than one key at a time, and writing a cohesive paragraph using these combinations of keys.
Right. And some pianos have petals. And learning musical notes/scales is like learning a new language.

But aside from that and the other stuff you mentioned, piano is just like typing words on a computer keyboard.

I'm with antidope antidope tho. If I put my mind to it, I can do it.
My uncle taught himself how to read music, play guitar and the keyboard.
My wife taught herself how to play piano.
Obviously it has to be within reason, but I could definitely learn to play piano if I wanted to.
I’m not disagreeing with you, but it’s also possible that your family members have some innate musical talent that made it easier to learn the instruments and that not everyone has. I very much believe that kind of ability varies between people like other kinds of talents.

Between this lingering Luka injury and Myrie being Myrie, I'll be surprised if the Mavs dont miss out on the postseason again in a deep West.

Especially after losing Bullock and Wood

I’m not disagreeing with you, but it’s also possible that your family members have some innate musical talent that made it easier to learn the instruments and that not everyone has. I very much believe that kind of ability varies between people like other kinds of talents.

confirmed. i am extremely good at being organized and processing certain of information in a linear way (e.g., good test taker).

I have the opposite ability with music and languages. I just can’t get it. I spent 6 years learning French and like 3 years learning Korean and a few years of saxophone. I’m at best a beginner level in all three of those. Granted it wasn’t the best of efforts or commitment but like it just doesn’t come to me at all it’s demoralizing.

Back
Top Bottom